GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMS Intercooler

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I see the product has been released at an amazing price. George got data on your IC?

Pretty decent price compared to other name brand options, but I would still go with the ebay Magic intercooler.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Pretty decent price compared to other name brand options, but I would still go with the ebay Magic intercooler.

Assuming it doesn't have the fitment issues as the magic I would consider this over the magic. Just need some data to see how it performs.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
There really isn’t a fitment issue with the magic one either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
If this fits perfect, I think I would go with the BMS IC. I've been very happy with all the products I've purchased from them so far. I'm hoping some one tries one and does a write up soon. Currently, that's the next purchase for my Alltrack.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
want someone to get one in hand, to see if it really looks as pristine as the website pics show.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Yeah I'm on the same boat. I'm not quite ready to jump on the IC train, but if this thing looks as good as it does on the website and there are no fitment issues, I may give in and get it.

want someone to get one in hand, to see if it really looks as pristine as the website pics show.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
bump. anyone pull the trigger on one of these yet?

Yes. Expect to receive it tomorrow. There are others that have units in the wild but not sure if those are production models or beta.
I also noted the install method Burger provides differs from many others I’ve seen, including draining the radiator fluid. Now I’m debating which method is easiest. DAP YT tutorial doesn’t remove the headlights or drain fluid and leaves the radiator in place. Same with the Magic/Majesty install threads I’ve read. Burger seems to be the least removal of parts but dealing with coolant.
Will likely try the Burger method and keep crash bar and grill support all intact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Slightly off topic but I installed the majesty/magic big twin cooler (mabotech style) and it holds with in 10 degrees of ambient. A good 30-40 degree drop from stock. I was just datalogging. Timing goes up to 10-12 degrees up top.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Slightly off topic but I installed the majesty/magic big twin cooler (mabotech style) and it holds with in 10 degrees of ambient. A good 30-40 degree drop from stock. I was just datalogging. Timing goes up to 10-12 degrees up top.

Nice data point. Everything I have heard about the Magic is great. Even if it takes a little bit of work to get installed, its worth the massive savings.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Links to mr.magic??

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Links to mr.magic??

http://bfy.tw/LNnh

Search function works as well.

This is seriously starting to get worse than the old MKIV subforum on VWVortex.

"Hey, does anybody have any experience with adjusting Koni Coilovers that they can share?" The first reply: "Bilstein makes the only coilovers you should buy." The second reply: "H+R cup kit has literally everything that you could want in a track capable suspension."

Let's not be VWVortex. We're better than that. It's why we're here and not there.