POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
Put a sticker on back window "Don't tail gate, I have BIG FCK OFF BRAKES"

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
brag thread FTW lol...
they look nice.. running KU-36's too i see?

saad

Go Kart Champion
Sick - I need some too!

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
^it's in your sig to do so saad so when is it coming to play?
im sure there will be a thread made...

saad

Go Kart Champion
There will be no thread, it will be added to my build thread. In the meantime I might try and build some ducts to get more cooling and see how I go. Just waiting for some extra cash and a set to come up for sale secondhand. Im thinking the 911 Turbo brakes are a good bet.

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
There will be no thread, it will be added to my build thread. In the meantime I might try and build some ducts to get more cooling and see how I go. Just waiting for some extra cash and a set to come up for sale secondhand. Im thinking the 911 Turbo brakes are a good bet.

yeah cooling in turbo cars is very importent... aswell as stopping, for me a BBK is not nessicary as i don't track my car yet and when i do it wont be too often. but just looking at your posts you seem to want to get quite into tracking.:thumbsup:

saad

Go Kart Champion
Cooling for the brakes I meant. Use the open fog grilled to direct some extra air to the brakes

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Saw the first pic and thought.. "that's not that big... looks stock actually"

then...

:eyebulge:

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
Nice job :) we need to get out to the track again and see whocan outbrake who;)

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
for me a BBK is not nessicary as i don't track my car yet and when i do it wont be too often.

You may as well get a BBK while you still got the mod bug, and you'll need it to slow you down with all that power the cams will add :lol:.

OZVWConvert

Ready to race!
Nice looking kit! Nothing like a BBK upgrade :bow:

Just wondering, what is the size of the rotors? I would assume they would need to be less that 330mm to get under the 17" rims...