GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFBC2 repopulation

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
you play on pc or ps3? i dont might have it for xbox too. id have to check. im downloading the update now. might be able to play tomorrow

ps3. PSN is merkeyterkey if youve got it. Im going to run to gamestop and grab this game, I sold it ~ 2 months ago thinking I'd never play it again.

Car(s)
Subaru
ps3. PSN is merkeyterkey if youve got it. Im going to run to gamestop and grab this game, I sold it ~ 2 months ago thinking I'd never play it again.

cool man. i dont think my friend is going to call me to go out tonight anyways. ill pause the update on my pc and start on the ps3 one. i forget my name on there but its something like redspade. youll obviously know who it is. i know that game is cheap now. i went to sell my copy and they wanted to give me $1.50 for it :lol:. ill keep it for a cool thing to look at for that much. this is my favorite game ever. im gonna try and get some of my friends to hope on too. so wel will see :happyanim:

mjh

vtech yo
I wasted an entire summer on this game.
Time well spent. I was in the top 40 or something on the leaderboards before I left, and #1 with my squad in onslaught mode.