GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best screen protectors

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
So I just got an iphone 4, and was wondering what screen protector to buy.

On my previous Blackjack 2 I was using zagg invisibleshield but while it was good, it wasnt anything special and still dust gathered under it so it wasnt perfect. Also their prices are meh

I know many new screen protector companies have become popular over the last couple years and was wondering what to get and was also wanting to hear your guys experiences with the protectors youve had on your phone.

Companies like Bodyguardz, Phantomskinz, Screenguarz, Clarivue, Ghost Armour, etc

Also, does anyone have good experiences with anti glare/privacy screen protectors?

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
lol I saw one of those today, didnt bother to see what they had though.

Ive been reading reviews and many seem to like Phantomskinz. Also the screen protector is only 10$ with free shipping

itskv

APR Stage II+
I'm using the BodyGuardz Full Body on my iPhone 4. I like it a lot. So far it is the best out of all the protectors I've tried (on a 2G)

I had matte/anti glare screen protector on my 2G and it doesn't collect finger prints. These along with regular screen protector always ended up with fine lines from sliding in/out of pockets, fingers, and etc. The mirror ones changes the appearance of the screen slightly, it may bother you or it might not.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
how about the ones that have a mall kiosk? I have one and it does its job.
What's the deal with those? I haven't been to a mall in a couple years now, so I've never seen such a thing. Couple reviews of hard cases and the "bumpers" I've read mentioned the kiosks, said they were "full body clear-coats".

Then another review I read for the Zagg InvisibleSheild (which is strongly recommended by my co-worker, BTW) mentioned getting it installed at their local mall... and the installation not being worth it. They recommended just buying the kit online and installing it yourself.

So, if these kiosks just install some commonly available vinyl kit for you, why bother? Why not just order one online and install it yourself? This way you know some community-college drop-out doesn't fuck it up because he was busy trying to hit on the chick at the "sunglass hut".

No?

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Of course, Ive always done mine myself.

Anyways, I ordered a PhantomSkinz Screen protector(since I have a an awesome case which was only 5 bucks) and I used coupon code summersale2010 to get 30% off

It cost me 6.97$

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Whats the different between the matte? I only had one option when getting the screen only kit, and btw they sent me 2 of them.

I just put it on yesterday night, so far so good. Install was a breeze and the small air pockets are still coming out but the difference in the feel of the screen hasnt changed much if at all

applemonkey

I've got hoes
zagg always has 50% off code so just wait for one of those to come around. Personally i dont like zagg because its too thick and feels gummy. Also gives the orange peel look to the phone.