262.6 KB · Views: 176

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
best DD for me would be a Porsche gt2

C4L

Banned
twin turbocharged aventador lp700-4 built by underground racing

best DD for me would be a Porsche gt2

You guys have never driven, or even been for a ride, in either of these cars, have you? Daily Driver and ANY Porsche 'GT' or Lambo do NOT go together. TERRIBLE daily drivers. Among the worst in fact.

Great cars, no question. NOT great daily drivers... 6 months of daily duty in either and you will be crying for a GTI for the daily grind.

A_Bowers

You guys have never driven, or even been for a ride, in either of these cars, have you? Daily Driver and ANY Porsche 'GT' or Lambo do NOT go together. TERRIBLE daily drivers. Among the worst in fact.

Great cars, no question. NOT great daily drivers... 6 months of daily duty in either and you will be crying for a GTI for the daily grind.

I'm guessing you have?

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion

Actually I never have driven an aventador, but i have driven bmw m6 , porsche gt3, Db9, srt-10 viper, porsche turbo s , audi rs6, carrera 4s, carrera that was tracked , cayenne turbo s, etc through a family friend over the years