Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other, specify in comments

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Ok so I voted for Popeyes and I've no problem with my choice. However.. if you happen to be in one of the following locations you should check out another joint:

Citrus Heights, CA
Sacramento, CA
Modesto, CA
San Jose, CA
Fresno, CA
Visalia, CA
Bakersfield, CA
Van Nuys, CA
Hollywood, CA
Oceanside, CA
Las Vegas, NV

Angry Chickz Nashville Hot Chicken definitely makes the best spicy! chicken sandwich that I've ever had AND their fries are stellar. Super crunchy.

View attachment 222911

View attachment 222912
That looks awesome!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Expectation vs. reality:

image-1.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Fast food photographers are some of the biggest liars on the face of this Earth.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fast food photographers are some of the biggest liars on the face of this Earth.

That one at least had sauce.

1630362400643.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They weren't actually that bad. They're only a buck fiddy each. Spicy is definitely better with the jalapenos. I think they're a decent side item, but could never stand on their own as the main item in a meal. They're not going to stir up anything new in the chicken sandwich war.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Popeye's Spicy Chicken is probably the best, there may be less consistency at many Popeye's locations. The standard Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich is really hard to beat and Chick-Fil-A seems to be very consistent from location to location as far as quality goes.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Popeye's Spicy Chicken is probably the best, there may be less consistency at many Popeye's locations. The standard Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich is really hard to beat and Chick-Fil-A seems to be very consistent from location to location as far as quality goes.
Agreed. The regular one is ok, but the spicy is excellent

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The Spicy Ch'King sandwich is surprisingly good...especially since it's from BK

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Does anyone else find the chick fil a programmed response of "my pleasure!" a little bit creepy?
YES! Not only does it typically sound contrived and disingenuous, but it just comes off as some kind of cultish, hive-mind phenomena...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Plus, if I wanted a soggy, sweaty, chicken sandwich a' la Chik-Fail-A, I'd just stick a Popeye's sandwich in my armpit for a few minutes, and it would still be better.