Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other, specify in comments

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
Why would you buy that? That's like buying grocery store sushi, you know it's not going to end well (unless you are lucky enough to have Wegmans).

lol, I was walking the floor and I usually grab anything that just stands out to me. It was only 3 bucks so I said, what the hell, let's see what they got! I didn't have high expectations going in, lol.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
i never saw anyone get their throat slit for a bk chicken sandwich... yet when Popeyes dropped their chicken sandwich, folks were getting jumped in the parking lot for it.

the demand is obvious

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
Almost every good Italian deli in the Northeast or South Florida makes a great chicken cutlet. I like their breaded and fried chicken cutlets with mayo, lettuce, tomato on a Kaiser roll. Better than any fast food mass production crap.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I actually tried the BK Ch'King sandwich and it is very similar to popeye's. Was it the best, of course not.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I actually tried the BK Ch'King sandwich and it is very similar to popeye's. Was it the best, of course not.

I forgot that I tried the Ch’King and thought it was pretty good. Also tried the KFC one and thought it was good. They each had their own style and flavor and I liked them both.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I forgot that I tried the Ch’King and thought it was pretty good. Also tried the KFC one and thought it was good. They each had their own style and flavor and I liked them both.
Yup, popeye's screwed me recently. I went to order and I could see a pile of sandwiches sitting that were already made. The bread was hard and the piece of chicken was gross. It was barely edible.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Royal farms chicken sandwich is by far the best IMHO. Tested a bunch one day from place to place and ate them while they were hot. KFC sandy is trash

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Chick-fil-A will always be king. Nothing but pure consistency with them. Popeyes was just meh to me. The breading was great, but after you got past that, it was kinda bland.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Royal farms chicken sandwich is by far the best IMHO. Tested a bunch one day from place to place and ate them while they were hot. KFC sandy is trash

I do love some RoFo tenders, will have to give the sandwich a try. I always get the tenders with western fries.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Ok so I voted for Popeyes and I've no problem with my choice. However.. if you happen to be in one of the following locations you should check out another joint:

Citrus Heights, CA
Sacramento, CA
Modesto, CA
San Jose, CA
Fresno, CA
Visalia, CA
Bakersfield, CA
Van Nuys, CA
Hollywood, CA
Oceanside, CA
Las Vegas, NV

Angry Chickz Nashville Hot Chicken definitely makes the best spicy! chicken sandwich that I've ever had AND their fries are stellar. Super crunchy.

ac3.jpg

ac2.jpg