Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 17.18.24.png.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah if I have to unhinge my jaw to eat it then that’s too much.

Last edited:

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
Chick fila is always good, fast, and friendly. That 20 car line goes faster than you would think.

Burger Kings new chicken sandwich is very tasty But you have to get it fresh. Problem with burger king is people.

Zaxby's is ok but again it's a people problem.

Where Chick fila excels is in people. The food is good because the people are.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I haven't gone back for chicken sandwiches in a bit. Especially from Popeyes who used to be my favorite and I went often in the past. Since they've increased their price a whole dollar and the sandwich size shrank (as to be expected now), this has made me salty enough to skip it altogether.

I will say though, in the past few months I did recently do a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. It was pretty bad. Thin patty and barely any heat. I then did Burger King again. I still hold that I think Burger King has the tastiest chicken sandwich due to the flavor of their spicy sauce. Haven't done Chick Fila in a long time.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I will counter with eating one thickness of chicken as an appetizer (or dessert). Yes the filling to bread ratio is off but in an easy to deal with way.
on that particular sammy, it just needs the bottom half of the chicken taken off of it and it would be perfect.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I will say though, in the past few months I did recently do a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. It was pretty bad. Thin patty and barely any heat.
Damn, so that one I had wasn't a fluke. They really did change their chicken...It was the most disappointing thing ever.