Berkeley marina meet rollcall? 1/18/14

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
i might go up there

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Too many euro tool bags. I'll stick to the JDM stuff. I went last year and some tool with a beat up E30 spit on my FR-S and told me to take my "rice rocket" home. LOL

Hopefully the cops don't come this year.

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg
Too many euro tool bags. I'll stick to the JDM stuff. I went last year and some tool with a beat up E30 spit on my FR-S and told me to take my "rice rocket" home. LOL

Hopefully the cops don't come this year.

wow, that's some bullshit. also heard about the bimmers burning out and the seafood place calling the cops. but saw pictures from last years meet, someone had an e30 with s2000 motor in it, some scions showed up, even nissan GTR, why didn't they tell THEM to fuck off? anyway I need somehing to do today, mabey get pictures, if it gets fucked up, just got to the city and do other shit.....

then next weekend there's classic domestic muscle at Grand National Roadster show down in Pamona.....

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
wow, that's some bullshit. also heard about the bimmers burning out and the seafood place calling the cops. but saw pictures from last years meet, someone had an e30 with s2000 motor in it, some scions showed up, even nissan GTR, why didn't they tell THEM to fuck off? anyway I need somehing to do today, mabey get pictures, if it gets fucked up, just got to the city and do other shit.....

then next weekend there's classic domestic muscle at Grand National Roadster show down in Pamona.....

Last year most of the people headed up to treasure island when the cops showed up. It's usually the bimmer guys being dicks.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Some real shitty quality of cars from what it looks like. Glad I'm in NJ and wasn't able to make it lol