b1.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 536
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:

mk7boosted

Those must of looked funny on your car lol
They looked sick on my ride. Its a big thing people put Bentley wheels on Volkswagen's and Audi's. The tires in the pictures are not the tires I had on my car, those were the original Bentley tires 275/40/19. I had 235/35/19 tires when they were on my MK7 GTI Sport.

mk7boosted

Hello everyone,

I am selling my set of Bentley Continental GT wheels, they came off a 2005 Bentley Continental GT. The wheels are 19x9 5X112 with a +41 offset. I had them on my MK7 GTI for a few months and I have decided to change the look up a bit, that is the reason I am letting them go.

The overall condition of the wheels are great they do not have any curb rash on them nor any ding or deep scratches. They do have light surface scratches but not very noticeable. These wheels do not come up for sale often and when they do they typically cost about 3k a set, I am asking $1350.00 shipped including all fees. If you live close or are willing to make the drive I am willing to take less.

I also will consider a set of 5x112 Rotiform SPF wheels trade plus a little cash

Full disclosure The wheels will be professional packed and will be fully insured for the declared value. I will not accept any returns or refunds unless the wheels are damaged in transit. The reason I have to disclose this is that I have had issue with buyers remorse in the past and PayPal has sided with the buyer and its to much of a hassle to return the wheels. I can assure you that they are amazing set of wheels and they are ready to have tires put on them and mounted to your car.

If you have any questions at all you're welcome to PM me or you can text me anytime at 480-234-0435.