GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Benjamin Button

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I saw The Curiose Case Of Benjamin Button and I have to Say its Easlily top 5 movies I have Ever seen in my life!
Director David Fincher(Fight Club,Seven) is a genius And Brad Pitt honestly his best performance! And of course Cate Blanchet really ties up this movie great actress!

Great Movie !

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
i couldnt agree any more! This is probably my 4th favorite movie of all time. Forrest Gump is my favorite and the same guy wrote this so Im guessing its not just luck. Unbelievable movie and a very emotional one too

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Just watched it last night and I couldn't agree more. I just kept thinking about it once the movie was over :)

I know man Its one of those movies that stick with you its going to win big Oscars and I must say Its one of those movies that will stand the test of time!
Everytime I think of the film it takes me to a quiet and peacefull place.

After the movie was over my bro was like "are you thinking about the movie too" when I would get quiet! I was like "YES"!

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
i couldnt agree any more! This is probably my 4th favorite movie of all time. Forrest Gump is my favorite and the same guy wrote this so Im guessing its not just luck. Unbelievable movie and a very emotional one too

You mean the screen play right? I'm pretty sure the actual story was written by F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Forest Gump was written by Winston Groom.

ubergeek

broadcasting LIVE
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI APR Tuned
great movie....I, too, think it's one of my all time favs. I also found myself thinking a lot about the movie after I watched it. I thought about how it pertains to life and the chances we encounter everyday. We quickly learn how lucky we are to be alive and that we shouldn't take too many things for granted.

did any of you noticed about the guy that got struck by lightning....he was alive for most of the movie...at least until Benjamin was in his 40's??

my favourite saying in the movie was.... we were meant to lose those we love, that's how we know they were important to us.

I think it'll do great at the Oscars

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
great movie....I, too, think it's one of my all time favs. I also found myself thinking a lot about the movie after I watched it. I thought about how it pertains to life and the chances we encounter everyday. We quickly learn how lucky we are to be alive and that we shouldn't take too many things for granted.

did any of you noticed about the guy that got struck by lightning....he was alive for most of the movie...at least until Benjamin was in his 40's??

my favourite saying in the movie was.... we were meant to lose those we love, that's how we know they were important to us.

I think it'll do great at the Oscars

agreed, and the guy who was struck by lightning was pretty funny throughout the entire movie.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
makes me wanna see it now-

definatley take the wifey and go see it, you guys wont be dissapointed:thumbsup:

I thought it was hillarious with the struck by lightening clips..Also anyone notice that Benjamins father in his later years was the russian biochemist from transporter 2 haha

I saw it last night with my lady and I looooooved it. I would definatley agree with others when saying that this was one of brad pitts best performances:biggrin:

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I definitely want to see it.

I was also told the movie Marley & Me was really good, and sad. I hate watching movies where people's pets die...which I assume is what happens in that movie to make it sad. Like I wanted to cry when Will Smith lost his dog Samantha in I Am Legend. lol, I don't cry when people die in movies...just dogs!