GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bellevue Cadillac Photoshoot

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Was bored last weekend so I drove around looking for a spot to shoot. Then I saw the old cadillac dealer in bellevue which wasn't closed off. I drove in, and it was completely isolated. I could have shot pics in there all day and no one would have noticed. That's good because bellevue cops suck and I probably would have gotten a ticket for trespassing.

Anywayssszzz, I took some pictures.

C&C is welcome. I don't really like a couple of them but I posted them anyway. lol

Tpass

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 BMP 6M GTI
Kind of like the new wheels Crosby, but man that has got to be the ugliest old building I've ever seen...Hope that was the point. usually like the old industrial location but not that one. Maybe if I had a 70's caddy.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Kind of like the new wheels Crosby, but man that has got to be the ugliest old building I've ever seen...Hope that was the point. usually like the old industrial location but not that one. Maybe if I had a 70's caddy.

They were selling cadillacs there up to a year ago! That's not just their service department, it was their show room too. Good god it's terrible ...

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
The pics look awesome, those wheels are really looking sweet dude!