GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Before I tear the intake manifold off again

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I am more than willing to give more info if needed.

OK, can you post the error codes, that said
"says fuel rail is low pressure"
and the data log for MBs 115, 118, 230 and 231 from a single gear full rev range pull (2k to redline)? Include MB 001 and 002 with each of the two pulls. For example; First log do [001 230, 231] and the next do [002, 115, 118].

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
This guy shows how;
Typically when done, the data log goes into the data log folder (you'll see data logs folder when he opens Maestro at 2:40). Logs usually can then be opened in Windows Excel.

I am not familiar with Eurodyne's data log feature and I really cannot help more with this...I use Ross-Tech VCDS. It gives clear instruction how to log data and I cannot find the instructions for data logging with Eurodyne. Perhaps you can contact them for more on this; http://www.vaglinks.com/OBDII/Vag-com_Data_Logging_And_Graphing.pdf

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Alright, we'll see what the fuel pressures show us. If I can open it, I can print screen and post it for you.

drdfblackm

After it sits overnight, it starts and runs super rough for a minute or so then smooths out. I went back and unplugged the mass air and it did not make a difference. I have new coils and plugs. I'm just guessing I have something not fully engaged with the intake manifold and the fuel system since it was running fine before I did all of this. Not 100% sure what it would be but something is giving it the low pressure in the fuel rail code....which in turn is causing the misfire I'm assuming.

drdfblackm

I cannot get to redline and still have the diverter valve doing it's thing at 4000 rpm and then builds pressure back up. I looked at all the turbo fittings and they all appear to be solid. I don't think I have a boost leak anywhere.

drdfblackm

FYI the pulls were done sitting in neutral. I will go out and drive the car later....just a bit afraid to leave the neighborhood with it running the way it is.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Hmmm. Weird it doesn't run better with the MAF unplugged. I am curious about the MAP sensor now but don't want you to run out to get one just yet. Because I doubt the MAP is bad.

Need to see boost data, but not until data is taken when it is under load. Data from sitting in Neutral won't be accurate for fueling or boost when it isn't under load. So you'll need to go on the road...or wait until something else is figured out.

Please answer these;
When you did the runner flap delete...did you inspect the lever seal before reinstalling it? (at about 1:30 in this vid
) Was it flattened: Did you replace the o-ring?

Can you have it smoke tested for leaks?

You just loaded the tune and still behaves exactly the same?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I made a cheap diy smoker for my own use...it works in a clinch. You have to plug the intake and inject the smoke into the intake manifold. If you can attach two barbed fittings to the lid of an all metal paint can...you run a hose from one fitting to a bicycle pump and the other to the intake manifold (you can disconnect the pcv tube). Do any necessary mods to make the hoses fit tightly...use tapered-barbed hose fittings to increase or decrease the hose size. Light one of those 4th of July smoke bombs and toss it in and seal the lid...then start pumping it in with the pump. Takes time putting it all together and fitting to make sure it works before actually tossing in the "smoke bomb". I'm guessing you'll find leaks.

In the meantime...disconnect the PCV's corrugated tube from the intake manifold. Wipe the oil from the disconnected end. Then, with a good amount of force, blow into the tube. Does it seal 100%? If not, the PCV needs replacing.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
See what happens after you remove the DV spacer and secure the PCV. Hopefully you can get the data soon.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
SB9 is for the N80;

vw-r32-fuse-box-wiring-diagram.png