GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

andre5

Passed Driver's Ed
Any interest in a Parrot CK3000 Evolution kit, SW101 steering wheel control box and QCVWS-3 (tm) harness. Removed from my '07 GTI with multi function steering wheel.

It is essentially a hands free bluetooth kit with full integration of the multi function steering wheel.

See this link for details: http://www.quickconnectproducts.com/Find/VWsteer2.htm

Asking $50 or best offer.

Post up or PM me.

Thanks for looking.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Hi GUYS!!!!

oh yeah for those who have DSG, checkout DUBLIN VW for their promo/discounted DSG service, it's $299. or price match it at your local stealership

itskv

APR Stage II+
SUB'd

Killacam

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 CW mkv
anybody else get boned by that stoneridge meet? my buddy got state reffed for his stang! found a little get together in lowes lot tho. able to chill for a few b4 betting broken up by dublin PD. any good stories of the night?

andre5

Passed Driver's Ed
anybody else get boned by that stoneridge meet? my buddy got state reffed for his stang! found a little get together in lowes lot tho. able to chill for a few b4 betting broken up by dublin PD. any good stories of the night?

I was at Stoneridge Mall last night but didn't bother looking for the meet. Saw a bunch of cars though driving around the mall parking lot looking for the meet. I figured the cops would come out and break it up early anyway.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

AAAAAnd this is why I didn't go. I'm not interested in driving all the way up there during rush hour to watch a bunch of idiots and morons (or both) stand next to a bunch of played cars I've seen 84 times before. Oh yeah... AND attract tons of attention from the Police... Yep my kinda Friday night!

NOT!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Not too bad, going to Thunderhill on 24th :wink:

It finally feels like summer here in peninsula..

Once I finish the brakes on the FR-S I'm going to try and do one track day every quarter. I figure I'll start at Thunder Hill because they have the most weekend track days and I need to learn this car still! Only one AutoX under my belt at this point.

I just ordered 17x9s and 255 RS3s in time for the next few autoX. KW V3s will follow in another paycheck or so, then brakes, then TRACK!

supertanch

Ready to race!
Once I finish the brakes on the FR-S I'm going to try and do one track day every quarter. I figure I'll start at Thunder Hill because they have the most weekend track days and I need to learn this car still! Only one AutoX under my belt at this point.

I just ordered 17x9s and 255 RS3s in time for the next few autoX. KW V3s will follow in another paycheck or so, then brakes, then TRACK!

Nice Blaine! The fr-s is a perfect track car even from stock (there was an automatic one at my last Laguna Seca event with just mild mods and that car was fast!). Hope you'll enjoy it :thumbsup:

I'll be going to Laguna Seca on Oct 21th (Sunday) with NCRC, wanna join that one?

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
everyone's back!

terry, post up vids of your track if you can or if u have any.
blaine, i'm sure you've seen this video but i thought i'd share it here. http://youtu.be/r_IWa_qlt3g

i didn't bother going to that dublin meet. last year was rediculous.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
I remember that Stoneridge meet always gets shut down by the PD. I remember about 4 years ago the exact same thing happened. Anyways it's good to see some faces but missed some over at Sbux's meet this past Sunday.