GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
The exhaust is just straight pipes , so any sleeper vibe is gone once I start the car. I will post a vid of the sound. The other thing is that there is Abarth badging all over the car. As soon as I park it, people walk by it and look in, not to mention people pointing it out on the road. People definitely know what it is.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Well I mean to the people who may not know the difference between a Fiat vs an Abarth.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
True and the stripes were part of the package. I decided to go with them since it is traditional Abarth vs what may keep me a little more anonymous.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Looks like I might be going back to the Valley Fair store but I'm actively looking for another job. Anyone has positions openning up? Just curious might as well use all types of networking.

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
Got a Set of vision V stockies that i need out of my garage. 20% tread on 2 of them and 30% on the other 2. I would prolly get new tires on them. No sensors. 350$$. lemme know for some pics

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
just postin here to see if anyone knows of anything. I currently live in Detroit and ive got a play to stay in SF within site of the bridge. Anyone know of any jobs out in that area?

Drew

itskv

APR Stage II+
Looks like I might be going back to the Valley Fair store but I'm actively looking for another job. Anyone has positions openning up? Just curious might as well use all types of networking.

Go move into corporate if any possibility!

what did your major in?

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
Unfortunately no education (will be going back when I move). Currently an extremely high end electrician/home theater tech and installer. Would ideally like to get out of the trades and into sales. I have a ton of customer service/sales experience.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Unfortunately no education (will be going back when I move). Currently an extremely high end electrician/home theater tech and installer. Would ideally like to get out of the trades and into sales. I have a ton of customer service/sales experience.

There's always sales jobs.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Interested not sure if I will be working yet on that day but I'll be down for a "maybe"

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
They are offering APR tunes for the same price as Summer Sale, and they're giving away a free tune through a raffle.