GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bargain retrofits for golf mk5 = supply&fit or fitting only

Rate my VW retrofits out of 5!

• Total voters

iestynd

Hello mate,

I wonder if you can give me a quote to retro fit the following? (Supply and Fit)

RNS-510
Bluetooth (OEM)
MFSW (GTi flat bottom Mk5 or Mk6)
Centre arm rest with ducting for rear vent
Car is an 08 Gti manual, it has a mid line DIS and a RCD 510 currently installed.

I am in Middlesbrough over Christmas seeing family so could do £ notes one day if your available and the price is right?

Many Thanks

omeydz

BARGAIN RETROFITS!*PM ME*
Car(s)
Golf MK5 1.4
Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to you all!! :)

(I will try and respond to all messages and quotes as soon as I can due to limited internet access and time, so please bear with me over the festive period.)

omeydz

Car(s)
Golf MK5 1.4
Ellis' 2006 56 reg Golf GTI DSG 6-speed.

Work: Cruise control, Multifunctional steering buttons, RNS510 Satellite Navigation, Coding modifications

Attachments

• Image0366.jpg
    Image0366.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,500
  • Image0365.jpg
    Image0365.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,499
  • Image0360.jpg
    Image0360.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,431
  • Image0361.jpg
    Image0361.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Image0363.jpg
    Image0363.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,493
  • Image0362.jpg
    Image0362.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,484
  • Image0364.jpg
    Image0364.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,470

sebp75

MFSW AND CRUISE CONTROL PARTS HELP

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to you all!! :)

(I will try and respond to all messages and quotes as soon as I can due to limited internet access and time, so please bear with me over the festive period.)

Hello. Like the title says. I need help with that cause i did have go at it and fail dramatically :((
So i already have the flat bottom MFSW from sirocco pn 1K8419091K with the module pn 1K0959542B and SW 03 and buttons. Have the air bag wiring for the MFSW pn 1K0971584L and i have the cruise control combo stalks pn 3C9953513.AF, 3C9953507CP and the steering wheel module what came with the stalks pn 3C0953549AK.
The car is a Passat B6 estate sport 2.0 tdi BKP February 2006, half MFD, sport SW no buttons, and the steering wheel module pn 3C0953549A and C version can getaway, slip ring pn 3C0959653.
The question is would this work on the car or I have to change the slip ring for the B version and gateway for L version or higher/lower, steering module for AC or different one or can I just fitted like that and coded and this will be working???
Maybe some one can put some light on it/have done the same MFSW and cruise control retrofitted to a B6 sport??/
I have a can getaway pn 1K0907530H, SW 150 for sale or swap for passat one if some one need it i can swap or sale the steering module if I not gonna need it :-bd
Please help ^:)^
p.s. The steering module is a LIN 2.0 and mine old one is LIN 1.3 and I don't know if this make any difference?? Do I need the extra wire from the steering module to the engine ECU??
If u could quote me just for the fitting and coding please??
Thanks Seb.

omeydz

Car(s)
Golf MK5 1.4
Hi, thanks for the messages.

Im not currently performing work until June, due to other commitments.

If you can contact me again then, I'd be happy to help.

Best Regards.

Omar

el1tesoldier

Hi i was wondering how much you charge to supply and fit the rns 510? i have a golf mk5 1.4s also i would wondering how much you charge to look for a fault with my electric mirrors. yet i only believe that the control knob is broken? because it just spins round in a circle.
Cheers

chally169

iPhone compatability with VW PREMIUM mobile telephone provision

Hi
I have just purchased a VW passat highline 2008.
How is it possible to get my iPhone to work with the VW PREMIUM mobile telephone provision and the RSN 510?

Cheers

Chally169

omeydz

Car(s)
Golf MK5 1.4
Hi
I have just purchased a VW passat highline 2008.
How is it possible to get my iPhone to work with the VW PREMIUM mobile telephone provision and the RSN 510?

Cheers

Chally169

Hi, IPhones dont work with the Premium Vw phone kits (RSAP) as they dont use this type of bluetooth protocol = RSAP.

Need to replace it with 1Z0035729B interface which works with rns510 and the red display on the instrument cluster/clocks. Your original interface is located under the driver seat.

hope that helps :)

chally169

iPhone compatability with VW PREMIUM mobile telephone provision

Hi,

yeah my 2008 passat highline has a white on black MFD, is this still the same part?

regards

Luke_20

hi mate, first of all im loving all the work you have done! i understand you aren't taking any bookings until the summer, i have a '57' plate golf gt tsi and was wondering how much it would cost for the xenon headlights? also if its possible to fit the washers and auto levelling? if i can get a rough estimate then i can start saving :) thanks

omeydz

Car(s)
Golf MK5 1.4
hi mate, first of all im loving all the work you have done! i understand you aren't taking any bookings until the summer, i have a '57' plate golf gt tsi and was wondering how much it would cost for the xenon headlights? also if its possible to fit the washers and auto levelling? if i can get a rough estimate then i can start saving :) thanks

PM sent, thanks