GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bad vibration

Indianagtidude

Car(s)
2007 VW gulf GTI
I have a 2007 gti turbo. I just got the driver side top motor mount replaced and the wishbone mount replaced on the bottom of the engine. I also had the front passenger wheel bearing replaced.

I drove away from the shop and when I was about 5 minutes away, my car started making a bad vibration when under load (acceleration). When I get up to speed and I am just coasting, it’s fine. It only happens when trying to accelerate.

I took it back to the shop and when I put it into drive, then have the brake on, then I push the accelerator, it does the vibration real bad. My mechanic seems to think it’s because of the engine, but he isn’t sure. They had to reschedule me in so I’m about a week out still from even getting an answer. Any ideas on what it could be? If I have left anything out, please let me know. I know very little about cars. Just basic maintenance.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
If you have no way of observing its data...you are left with someone doing so for you.
It may be from a lack of fuel...perhaps it has enough to idle, but when more is needed it suffers from a lack of fuel.