Where: EVO motorsports

Who:
Dubdr
NewYorkMike
Marx92x
Anders
GoghVW

Let's fill in the blanks.

I'm thinking a 2-week lead time would give everyone a chance to plan, but April 1st I'm attending a Subaru GTG. Maybe we can plan on the weekend of April 8?

Last edited:

Anders @ EVO

Go Kart Champion
Just want to make sure to remind everyone of the event. If you are coming for sure can you please email me at aberg@evoms.com!! I am excited to meet all of you and show you guys our shop. If anybody has any requests for things to do / events / whatever please also email that to me as well.

I will be there this Saturday starting @ 12:00 free food and beverages. Please pass this along to any MKVers you know, also any Vdubers are welcome, we have plenty of local supporters that are non owners that want to come check out all the MKV's.....

This may be the largest MK5 gathering to date...I'm excited to get some good shots!

Anders @ EVO

Go Kart Champion
Just to let you guys know I have about 10 MK5 confirmations of arrival, and we printed up tons of flyers to give out to the dealerships to everyone that is sold, so we are expecting a really good turnout!

There will be a lot of our usual VW crowd to come and check out all the new rides as well. This weekend should be a lot of fun, see you all then!