GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi TT RS seats into a MK5...

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
Why would you ever put AUDI seats in your less expensive Volkswagen, its like putting leather in a b16 hatch.

You guys do know that these Recaros \/ are optional for GTIs in Europe right?

I'd love to have some.

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Euro R32 or RS4 seats would be my recommendation.

Edit: yeah those euro seats above are sweeeet!

Last edited:

F1vargas

Car(s)
2009 Vw GtI
As above..

Will Audi TT RS seats fit straight into my MK5?

Or is there any fabrication that needs done?

Thanks,
Bert
I have a mkv Gti and I have mint condition Audi TT seats from a 2007 and I’m dying to put them on . I just don’t know if the plugs are the same . I don’t want a airbag light . If you find anything about them fitting let me know .

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I have a mkv Gti and I have mint condition Audi TT seats from a 2007 and I’m dying to put them on . I just don’t know if the plugs are the same . I don’t want a airbag light . If you find anything about them fitting let me know .
Plugs are not the same. There is a fair amount of work involved to do it right with full air bag and air bag on/off sensor on passenger seat. There is a good write up that other folks have used. They do bolt right into the GTI tracks, it is the plugs and sensors that are the headache. I did put them in my car and they were very comfortable and a nice upgrade for street use. I eventually took them out and went with more race seats as the car became a track only car.

https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/tt-seat-swap-diy.6941302/