GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi TT RS seats into a MK5...

boostboostboost

newbie B)
Car(s)
An 06 gti
Why would you ever put AUDI seats in your less expensive Volkswagen, its like putting leather in a b16 hatch.

White_GTI_08

APR Authorized Dist.
Car(s)
2008 Candy White GTI
do a little research....

sd-mod

Ready to race!
Because he wants to? Won't be the first time someone has put Audi seats in a Mk5 :rolleyes:

Seriously! Why would anyone ever upgrade their interior? I have never heard of such a thing... that would be like ordering a car with fabric seats, and then putting leather on them. Why would anyone want to do that? "please read sarcastically"

sd-mod

Ready to race!
good luck, sounds like a really nice upgrade if they fit. Post pictures if you get them in....

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
haters gone' hate. If youve got the cash for it, I say do it! One thing I learned at SoWo is that it doesnt have to make 'sense' to be completely awesome. Do it, make your car stand out above the rest of the hater crowd.

Lucidity

Marx
You really have to ask? I can only imagine how much these seats run, so you're ready to drop at least a couple of thousand on new seats, but you're not going to consort with professionals when it comes to installation....

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
I say do it. It honestly should be bolt in, youd just have to make sure you would disconnect the battery because of the whole airbag issue. I think they would look like secks

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
If I was swapping to an Audi seat, I'd go Baseball Optic. OP, it's your car, and your money. If you want to put Audi seats in your GTI, it's a cool mod, it's from the same manufacturer, and would fulfill your desire to so.

I really don't get how some of these guys think their personal tastes reflect the only "right" opinion. Personally, I think the slammed, carbon-fiber anything, aftermarket wheel, shaved look is dumb. To each their own. You're the one who drives the car every day and has to pay for it. Do whatever you like.