GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi S3 Part Numbers Inside

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
This is good for those wanted to upgrade to Audi S3 parts or to see what parts are different between the 260HP S3 and 200HP A3/GTI/etc motor.

S3 engine code = BHZ
Euro GTI 200HP 2.0T engine code = BWA

Attachments

• audi_s3_engine_part_2.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 3,635
  • audi_s3_engine_part_1.pdf
    421.7 KB · Views: 2,633

JPGTI

Ready to race!
Nice. Thanks.

I am getting somewhat mixed messages regarding the OEM DV location on the K03 turbo and a remote setup such as the K04 engines (S3 and 30th ann. GTI). The BSH DV appears to have less or no boost spike, but none of this is proven and I do not like using the OEM electronic valve to trick the ECU, no codes or not. Using the S3 parts for relocation seems promising, but according to Forge there is no benefit. I suppose all this is to say no solution seems to be ideal for our vehicles but, perhaps, using the S3 pipes to relocate the DV and using the Forge valve specific to relocation might be the best option. As of right now, though, I think the Forge valve is better for those that want a stock-ish fix.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Nice job on that! :eek:

Edit:

I'm confused with something, however.

Illustration 133-40

# 9

06F 129 627 H

This part doesn't appear to have the recirculation provision for the relocated DV position.

Unless this provision is built into the airbox, it doesn't seem to be referenced in any of these diagrams. It is not referenced on illustration 145-95 either.

Do you have illustration 145-90 or any other iluustrations showing the airbox to turbo inlet components?

Last edited:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Nice job on that! :eek:

Edit:

I'm confused with something, however.

Illustration 133-40

# 9

06F 129 627 H

This part doesn't appear to have the recirculation provision for the relocated DV position.

Unless this provision is built into the airbox, it doesn't seem to be referenced in any of these diagrams. It is not referenced on illustration 145-95 either.

Do you have illustration 145-90 or any other iluustrations showing the airbox to turbo inlet components?

145-90 is for the non s3 engine. sometimes, the diagrams aren't spot on, so that pipe may have the provision for the recirc, just that it's not shown. #9 on 133-40 does have a specific part for the s3 engine, and another for the non-s3 engine. i've never seen a s3 engine in person, so i don't know exactly which piece it ties into tho. i looked at the other diagrams and couldn't find any other references to it.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
The upper left most corner of the engine in this photo.

The black plastic corrugated tube that connects to the stock airbox/engine cover after the maf and runs down to the turbo inlet.

On the S3, to accomodate the relocated valve position, this piece, which is otherwise essentially the same as on the MK5, now has a provision for the recirculation of DV discharged air.

You can see it connects to the hose that runs around to the DV at the front of the motor.

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
Dpham, do you have a link for a document like that for our 2.0Ts? I only have the one that explains the basics with illustrations. I want a full parts one like that one for ours.

Lucidity

Marx
This is good for those wanted to upgrade to Audi S3 parts or to see what parts are different between the 260HP S3 and 200HP A3/GTI/etc motor.

S3 engine code = BHZ
Euro GTI 200HP 2.0T engine code = BWA

http://dpham00.info/gti/etka/audi_s3_engine.pdf

So essentially if we purchased all the different parts, and managed to secure programming for the ecu somehow, and had it all installed; this would bring the 2.0t that we have to 260hp at the flywheel?

I'm more interested in relocating the DV the way the S3 has.

Anyone come up with a kit or a list of part numbers?

Only if you have an aftermarket intake. I have the carbonio and would like to keep it and still do the relocation if possible.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
So essentially if we purchased all the different parts, and managed to secure programming for the ecu somehow, and had it all installed; this would bring the 2.0t that we have to 260hp at the flywheel?

honestly, it's probably not worth it, moneywise, because oem parts are so expensive, and also, a lot of this stuff is really unneeded. i think if you wanted 260bhp, to just get some bolt-ons, and you'd be in that range. if you want more power, then there are bt kits out there as well.