GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arrested Development

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
No no no Chuck is :D

I've seen a couple of episodes of Arrested Development I never really caught on.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
No no no Chuck is :D

I've seen a couple of episodes of Arrested Development I never really caught on.

It's not a show you can really catch on to.

You have to see it from the first episode. There is so much character development and reoccurring jokes.

It won 5 emmys it's first year. It did well in major cities like LA, SF, NYC, Chicago but bombed in middle America. The humor was too much for most people to get.

If you have Netflix watch it.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
It's not a show you can really catch on to.

You have to see it from the first episode. There is so much character development and reoccurring jokes.

It won 5 emmys it's first year. It did well in major cities like LA, SF, NYC, Chicago but bombed in middle America. The humor was too much for most people to get.

If you have Netflix watch it.

I guess that could be why. I pretty much saw it on TV and was like a lot of my friends watch this. So I sat down had some giggles but, didn't really see the whole idea of what was going on. I guess the same can be said for the The Office.

I caught Chuck in Season 2, still haven't watch Season 1 yet. Kinda wanna keep some unwatched episodes.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Definitely one of the best ever. Yes, you need to watch it from the beginning.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
That show was funny on so many levels and had brilliant plot twists and tie-ins. I was really bummed when the show ended and I can't imagine the new season or movie living up to the original series.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
After Chuck ended I have no more addicting TV series. Perhaps its time for me to watch Arrested Development from episode 1 on hulu.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I guess that could be why. I pretty much saw it on TV and was like a lot of my friends watch this. So I sat down had some giggles but, didn't really see the whole idea of what was going on. I guess the same can be said for the The Office.

I caught Chuck in Season 2, still haven't watch Season 1 yet. Kinda wanna keep some unwatched episodes.

I tried watching season 2 of AD didn't get it. That Christmas a friend gave me season 1 box set and kept going on and on about it.........he was right.

Sat down one day and started season 1. that was it.

"It's an illusion Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money!"

The show brought Jason Bateman back in to the A list and catapulted Michael Cera's career.