GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AR-15 part out

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion

Recently sold my beloved armalite, but am selling the goodies I picked up separately. Nc star 4x scope, ar-15 carry handle, tac tri-rail, laser/flashlight with weaver mounts & pressure switches.
200 shipped

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Very nice deal!!! Piece that all together and it gets up there in price. Have a similar setup on my Sig.

Sell due to pregnancy?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Very nice deal!!! Piece that all together and it gets up there in price. Have a similar setup on my Sig.

Sell due to pregnancy?

Yeah, but I'm keeping my tac'd out mossberg & taurus .40 I just couldn't justify having the armalite anymore? It just sat under my bed, and I never even shot it.

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Eh...

.40 for concelled carry I guess
Moss for home protection
Long gun for everything else.

Well I will always have my M24, as that was my primary role in that big desert I was in for 8 years.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Eh...

.40 for concelled carry I guess
Moss for home protection
Long gun for everything else.

Well I will always have my M24, as that was my primary role in that big desert I was in for 8 years.

I actually picked up the .40 for the mrs. to protect herself when I'm not home. Taught her to click off the safety & pull the trigger. It has a extended mag so she has 17 chances & the mossberg is similiar to what I carried in my 5 active years in the navy doing vbss (visit, board, search, seizure) kinda lika a swat team at sea:biggrin:

The knoxx sidewinder kit will be the next mod when I can find a kit, it's a 10 round drum

Here's the other toys:

armalite m15 & taurus .40 w/ extended clip Here's the armalite they bits are from which is now sold

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
ps3?

I think ninja is useless but I'm going to try.

Yep PS3 I'm also pitbull592 on there, ninja is good for the silent footsteps after you unlock the pro version, I also have a stealth version of the p90 with a silencer, etc...