GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR tuning ecu upgrade

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
if you purchased stock mode also, and switched to stock before going to the dealership, then it's going to be hard, but yes, vw can still find out that it was chipped, if they really wanted to.

That;s what I was getting at. They may be able to tell that you have altered the programming, it really depends on how hard the tech wants to look. Most likely they won't give a fuck anyway, especially if they're cool.

Talk to the service writer at your dealership they are the ones that make the warranty decisions, be a nice guy and don't be shady about what your plans are for the car. There are some pretty heavily modded cars owned by employees at my dealership. I wouldn't let warranty stop you from doing shit to your car, but it's your call.

arsenal55

DSGTI MK5
Sorry if this sounds naive, but I am a future owner doing research on what chip I would want to get installed:

One reason why I like the idea of an APR tune is the ability to use the cruise control stalk. I thought this was standard, but read on the website that it is an additional cost.

That having been said, how is it (or other ECU reflashes) controlled (going back to stock, for example)? What is the average cost after install? Sorry, the GTI is going to be my first Turbo car.

Pop

Poppos
Car(s)
VW golf R20
Hello...yesterday i put the apr stage 1 with 322 bhp on my VW GOLF R20 and on 5000 rpm until 5500 rpm stuck a little bit which i think is overboost on turbo.Can anybody tell me what to do?
Thanks Andreas

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Has anybody had this done to their GTI? They claim 46 extra HP with 91 octane gas and 52 HP with 93 octane. If there is a dyno graph out there please post it- it would be great to look at. Thanks

Customer graph: