GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2 vs modded Civic Si

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Was driving down rinaldi and Tampa in (SFV) I see this modded civic different wheels, exhaust and maybe intake?
well we were rolling next to eachother around 30mph then he takes off I step on the accelerator and I pull 1 1/2 cars on him! GTI WIN!

Then Im just cruising thinking we were done then I hear him go again he passes me without warning so I downshift to third:burnrubber: then I start cataching up he then brakes as I start pulling! we stop and at the red light I gave him a thumbs up and he and his friend where giggling like little schoolgirls:lol: !

Ricer Fly by FTW!:paddle:

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
lol hey youre not in texas! nice kill. stg2 can play a lot with a bolt on civic si lol

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
wonder what else he had if you only pulled a 1.5 cars and your Stage 2.

Then again it wasn't exactly an even start.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
lol hey youre not in texas! nice kill. stg2 can play a lot with a bolt on civic si lol

I know man I just moved to Granada Hills!

Dude Iv always always wanted to run a modded RSX!

When My car get fixed we shall definatley do some runs if your down?

I will get it on tape and post on here so everyone can see a few local so cal cars doing it right!

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
I know man I just moved to Granada Hills!

Dude Iv always always wanted to run a modded RSX!

When My car get fixed we shall definatley do some runs if your down?

I will get it on tape and post on here so everyone can see a few local so cal cars doing it right!

#1 I moved to IL for school and #2 you would smoke me anyway lol. Im kind of not liking school here so I may be headed back at the end of summer and continue at CSUN, which is where i was before. Ill definitely let you know ;)

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
#1 I moved to IL for school and #2 you would smoke me anyway lol. Im kind of not liking school here so I may be headed back at the end of summer and continue at CSUN, which is where i was before. Ill definitely let you know ;)

Im down man just do it for fun!
Sucks to be at shitty schools!

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
Im down man just do it for fun!
Sucks to be at shitty schools!

of course id still do it if i were there. i raced a 400hp cobra with my old 4 cyl camry LOL. but in all seriousness i would really like to see where i stand against a stg2 mkv.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Just when you guys race please have a video to prevent all this bickering thats been on going :thumbsup: lol

yes sir!
I really record all my races but lately ive been havin trouble with my fucking comp!