GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Carbonio, Engine cover, IE PCV, Valve Cover + more

GTIAPRK04

Cam Follower Replacer
Hello all,

Have some parts for sale. I need to get them out to clear space so please feel free to make an offer! I would prefer not to mess with shipping, at least with the larger items, but I live in Maryland and would be willing to drive a little around the MD/DC/Northern VA/Southern PA area to meet!

- APR Carbonio Stage 1 intake system. Less than 20K miles on it. Includes the carbon fibre air box, hose for connecting air box to engine cover/air filter housing, high performance air filter, and as an extra I will throw in a K&N filter clean and recharge kit. $375 new (no longer being made). $250 OBO.

- Stock VW FSI engine cover/air filter housing with notch cut for running a Catch Can. Comes with 3/4 rubber mount grips and 3/4 screw-on mounts for attaching to engine. No air filter and no MAF sensor. New part: $400. My price: $100.

- Integrated Engineering PCV Blockoff Plate. Practically brand new, used for less than 5 minutes. Also comes with manifold blockoff cap with optional boost tap. New: $100. My price: $75.

- FSI valve cover. Was replaced to see if it would fix my oil consumption issue. It did not. Cover is absolutely fine, but since it has 150K miles, I'll sell for $40 OBO. New: $200.

- Stock PCV valve. 10K miles on it. New: $60. My price: $30

- Turbo inlet pipe. Runs from stock FSI valve cover down to turbo. Less than 3K miles on it. New: $80. Mine: $40

Message me or comment if interested! I can definitely negotiate pricing if you buy multiple items. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

GTIAPRK04

Cam Follower Replacer
bump

GTIAPRK04

Cam Follower Replacer
bump, prices lowered

GTIAPRK04

Cam Follower Replacer
bump, stuff needs to go

GTIAPRK04

Cam Follower Replacer