GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
I'm mostly a lurker on these forums, but me and some friends plan to attend the BBQ. Since we're coming from Nashville we plan on driving down Friday night and spending the night in Auburn/Opelika. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the BBQ!

Edit: hey Brambles, any chance you could take me for a ride so I can see what all the k04 hype is about ;) ?

there is a crew of us from NOLA/MS staying in auburn at the microtel. which one you guys staying at? we plan on grabbing a few drinks when we get there around 10 after check in.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm lucky. Got a house on lake martin so will be staying there.

Gonna be a bit later to the party than I'd liked I need to put my sailboat on the trailer in the morning.

Oh......first world problems lol. Wish my yacht was working right...I'd take her out on the sea.

My helicopter is functioning well though.

I'm mostly a lurker on these forums, but me and some friends plan to attend the BBQ. Since we're coming from Nashville we plan on driving down Friday night and spending the night in Auburn/Opelika. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the BBQ!

Edit: hey Brambles, any chance you could take me for a ride so I can see what all the k04 hype is about ;) ?

I might be able to. The list is growing rather large. I dont want to spend TOO much time away from the party, but it shouldnt be a problem.

A_Bowers

Oh......first world problems lol. Wish my yacht was working right...I'd take her out on the sea.

My helicopter is functioning well though.

I might be able to. The list is growing rather large. I dont want to spend TOO much time away from the party, but it shouldnt be a problem.

Need to start charging a cover fee for k04 rides :)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Definitely. I'm up to 3-4 rides so far.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Can you drive stick, Z?
If so, lets trade for a few minutes... Uni k04 vs. APR k04

Sure can. That sounds pretty nice. Maybe before we head out at Chic-Fil-A?

pgreene1

Ready to race!
there is a crew of us from NOLA/MS staying in auburn at the microtel. which one you guys staying at? we plan on grabbing a few drinks when we get there around 10 after check in.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

I'd love to hang out, but there's been a change of plans. Some of my friends are being non-committal, so I've decided to just drive down Saturday morning and drive back Saturday night. That will ensure that I won't have to cancel a hotel room at the last minute if everyone backs out.

HOWEVER, that means that I plan to meet everyone at the Chick-fil-a at 8:00 am. Oddly enough, it's the exact same Chick-fil-a that I happened to stop at on my way down the APR back in July to get my tune.

I definitely do not want to be a hassle. If you've got the time (maybe in the morning at Chick-fil-a) I'd definitely like a ride, but please don't feel obligated!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
No problem. We'll check it out.

Anyways to everyone. I'll be at Chic-Fil-A around 7:30-7:45. I want to be out of there around 8-8:30. I dont care if they're there at 10:30 or 11 or 11:30, but I would like to be there before noon. Its a hell of a lot of fun and plus I want to get everything out of it as I can.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
I'm not going to make it this year. Downer, I know. Decided to help my friend do a clutch install.

A_Bowers

I'm not going to make it this year. Downer, I know. Decided to help my friend do a clutch install.

Bummer on the bail out and bummer on the clutch install.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm pretty ready for this. STOKED STOKED

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
BOWERS!