GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 93> toyota yaris

Zach L

VR junkie
6th gear feels so much faster b/c your down where the engine is seeing nearly 100wtq over stock ...it's the torque, not horsepower ;)

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
^ this.

i can easily pass without having to downshift, even when the other person decides to be an ass and speed up cause they see you going to pass lol.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
After having driven a Caliber before, I would have taken the Yaris... :bellyroll:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Since you're in LA... Know of any mod friendly dealerships? I really want to at least get it chipped, especially if its reversible... Not sure when I will though
The guys are Eurocode Tuning where I got my GTI done work a lot with Pacific VW and told me that they are mod-friendly. I haven't dealt with Pacific myself, but that's who they recommended.

apollosfury

designeddwk
After having driven a Caliber before, I would have taken the Yaris... :bellyroll:

x2, i had a caliber while my car was in the body shop. i was so disappointed with it, not one thing appealed to me about the caliber after driving it for a couple weeks.:thumbdown:

kyle

Go Kart Champion
plus HP doesn't tell the entire story... you're talking about nearly a 100 ft-lbs of torque increase...

This.

krayzie089

Ready to race!
THAT big of a diff huh?

I wanna do something to mine for a little more kick, but I don't want to void the warranty, and I still have 2 years on the lease

If you go APR your warranty will stay intact. I took advantage of the sale and got there fully loaded ecu. I use the security lock out function and the dealer is unable to detect it. My car is being serviced as we speak under warranty for the timing belt hissing problem. So no worries about voiding out my warranty here.

krayzie089

Ready to race!
^ this.

i can easily pass without having to downshift, even when the other person decides to be an ass and speed up cause they see you going to pass lol.

x2 its amazing how much torque still exsist in 6th gear above 4k rpm. Its kicks in instantly too, excellent for passing:thumbsup:

CandyWhiteTSi

Tittie Tickler
Car(s)
08.5 GTI
Had to take my car to the stealership today for warranty work, so i was forced to switch back to stock. This was my first time switching back to stock since i purchased my tune back in July. Wow! what a difference. Never realized how slow our cars are out of the factory, i mean six gear is a joke. Do any of you guys feel the same when you have to switch back to stock? Whats really funny is that im stuck driving a caliber, until i get my car back. I thought volkswagen would put me in a volkswagen until my car was repaired. Nope they sent me to enterprise, and i had to choose from either a kia rio, hyundai accent, or a wait for it Toyota yaris. Are you fucking kidding me, excuse my french. Thanfully a guy just dropped of a caliber before i made my decision, and i chose that. Anyways just thought id share that with u guys.

Atleast you were provided alternate transportation... At no cost to you, I bet...

flowsome

ENT in the morning
my dealer has enterprise for loaners too and i got an 08 eclipse :barf:. when he told me to come pick up the car and it wasnt ready i told them i wasnt leaving in the dogshit eclipse. they gave me a black on black '10 jetta SEL. just complain and complain until you get what you want with these poeple. and to go completely off-topic the 2010 jettas is a very interesting car for the price. it just needs smoother power.