GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

APR 93> toyota yaris

krayzie089

Ready to race!
THAT big of a diff huh?

I wanna do something to mine for a little more kick, but I don't want to void the warranty, and I still have 2 years on the lease
If you go APR your warranty will stay intact. I took advantage of the sale and got there fully loaded ecu. I use the security lock out function and the dealer is unable to detect it. My car is being serviced as we speak under warranty for the timing belt hissing problem. So no worries about voiding out my warranty here.

krayzie089

Ready to race!
^ this.

i can easily pass without having to downshift, even when the other person decides to be an ass and speed up cause they see you going to pass lol.
x2 its amazing how much torque still exsist in 6th gear above 4k rpm. Its kicks in instantly too, excellent for passing:thumbsup:

CandyWhiteTSi

Tittie Tickler
Ride
08.5 GTI
Had to take my car to the stealership today for warranty work, so i was forced to switch back to stock. This was my first time switching back to stock since i purchased my tune back in July. Wow! what a difference. Never realized how slow our cars are out of the factory, i mean six gear is a joke. Do any of you guys feel the same when you have to switch back to stock? Whats really funny is that im stuck driving a caliber, until i get my car back. I thought volkswagen would put me in a volkswagen until my car was repaired. Nope they sent me to enterprise, and i had to choose from either a kia rio, hyundai accent, or a wait for it Toyota yaris. Are you fucking kidding me, excuse my french. Thanfully a guy just dropped of a caliber before i made my decision, and i chose that. Anyways just thought id share that with u guys.
Atleast you were provided alternate transportation... At no cost to you, I bet...

flowsome

ENT in the morning
my dealer has enterprise for loaners too and i got an 08 eclipse :barf:. when he told me to come pick up the car and it wasnt ready i told them i wasnt leaving in the dogshit eclipse. they gave me a black on black '10 jetta SEL. just complain and complain until you get what you want with these poeple. and to go completely off-topic the 2010 jettas is a very interesting car for the price. it just needs smoother power.

CandyWhiteTSi

Tittie Tickler
Ride
08.5 GTI
Well i actually have to pay for the first 24 hours at a discounted rate, of only 34 dollars. However if my car is not rdy after the 24 hour period, they pay for it. Not a bad deal.
Hmmm, interesting... Was this something you requested? Or did they offer this to you? Atleast it is an appreciation vehicle... Makes you appreciate your vehicle that much more :thumbsup:

lancGTI

www.oli.org
Ride
2006 GTI
I've had both dealership loaners and Enterprise rentals offered to me in the past, and I used them... without complaining, no matter what it was. They could've let you walk, or use public transportation.

Hopefully the dealership fixes your car's issue the first time. Returning because the work wasn't completed correctly is a reason to complain.