GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone Work at a SoCal Dealer that can get Good Accessory Prices?

steeevo

Oval Newbie
I was just putting this out there because on my previous 3 series forum there was a dealer sponsor who treated us very well with getting accessories for our cars.

I was just seeing if anyone could help me and other dubbers get good deals on accessories like license plate frames, monster matts, and trunk matts.

-Steve

Dtm Kingson

Passed Driver's Ed
steeevo said:
I was just putting this out there because on my previous 3 series forum there was a dealer sponsor who treated us very well with getting accessories for our cars.

I was just seeing if anyone could help me and other dubbers get good deals on accessories like license plate frames, monster matts, and trunk matts.

-Steve

We could get some accessories, depending on what you want tho.

steeevo

Oval Newbie
TristanDTM1 said:
What do you need?

Is there anyways you guys can get the Navi auxillary port adaptor for me? Part number is 000051444M ...should be around 20-30 bucks. and also the A3 oem EA pipe. not sure what the part number on that is..

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
steeevo said:
Is there anyways you guys can get the Navi auxillary port adaptor for me? Part number is 000051444M ...should be around 20-30 bucks. and also the A3 oem EA pipe. not sure what the part number on that is..
whats that aux adapter do?