GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone using the Powerflex hybrid dogbone puck?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Bigote always coming thru

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
So where’s that roceuro Black Friday sale????

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Just ordered the Powerflex Hybrid and Roc-Euro stabilizer.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Are you running motor/trans mounts too? Launches at the track on tires?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

Not quite. I got a little fresh with Jim a few months ago, when he was being particularly obtuse.

I have heard that the R-E bar’s net-effect is literally better than any other option, I’ve just had that terrible experience, exacerbated by the fact my car was essentially bone-stock otherwise (ECU/TCU), and I took it to a high end euro shop to install those simple parts and they fucked it up and it cost me thousands.

If it’s working great for you guys, I am happy to hear it. I wish I could try it again lol

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Not quite. I got a little fresh with Jim a few months ago, when he was being particularly obtuse.

I have heard that the R-E bar’s net-effect is literally better than any other option, I’ve just had that terrible experience, exacerbated by the fact my car was essentially bone-stock otherwise (ECU/TCU), and I took it to a high end euro shop to install those simple parts and they fucked it up and it cost me thousands.

If it’s working great for you guys, I am happy to hear it. I wish I could try it again lol
im confused. thats you or another person had roceuro arm ruin their car?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
This black friday sucks, in all honesty. At least for some gun owners.
Can't say car parts are crazy reduced in price either. :(
9MMs have been on sale but that’s because that round has basically become a rare currency of its own. And yeah, I’m not seeing anything stellar for mk7 parts at all. I did grab the BEC led tails for $75 off but he runs that sale once in a while anyway.