GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone running Dorbritz LCAs?

turbotrucka

Rig Stig
Car(s)
'15 GT3
It's a nice product, and if you already own rear bags it would be a good solution to the problem people have with airlift rears. But if you were about to buy bags, why not just go with Bagyard Classics and call it a day?

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
I have BY rears already. Haven't installed them yet. Some people were still getting rubbing issues on the bag from the stock LCA when driving really low. Mainly my interest is keeping the suspension geometry optimized. The bag sits at an angle in a stock LCA when driving low and I am hoping the cup platform was designed to keep the air spring sitting in the optimum position for handling.

Zach L

VR junkie
Not familiar with this particular product, but I've seen a BUNCH of Dorbritz' work first hand and it is QUALITY. He sponsors our local club and most Texas cars showcase his setups/work. The guy knows what he's doing and does it well. You prob saw a bunch of his work at SOWO and didn't know it.

As someone that does ALL their own maintenance/repairs/modifications, he's one of the few people I'd let touch my car. I wouldn't hesitate to get the LCAs.

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
IDK, I wouldn't trust anyone who spells "kustom" wrong (L0LZ). Other than that looks interesting.

Zach L

VR junkie
IDK, I wouldn't trust anyone who spells "kustom" wrong (L0LZ). Other than that looks interesting.

You might want to sell you P-flo... for safety reasons of course.