GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in CO with VAG COM?

MKVail

Passed Driver's Ed
What's up everyone. Does onyone in Denver area or up in the mountains have the VAG COM? I am going to get some new wheels and will need to reset TPMS. Any help is appreciated.

MKVail

Passed Driver's Ed
It gonna take a little while to learn it, but yes, if you want to cometo Vail. I am hardly ever in the Springs. BTW, the TPMS will not reset itself if they are sitting in my garage on my winter wheels ;)

doctorgonzo

Anti-spin doctor
I'll make the trek and bring good beer. Probably in a month or 2 when I have my summer setup back on.

Shoulda said something earlier, I would've split the cost with you er somethin...

Chris

MKVail

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry to let this thread drift, but have you guys had anyone in Denver install your springs for under $500? If so, where? The dealerships around here want to rip me for too much. I think that they are over estimating the install time. Any help is appreciated.

Cupraleon

Just found this sight. I would be very interested in using your vag-com. I live in Denver and work in Vail sometimes. I also have to do the switch back to the summer tires. I have the PDF that tells what all of the settings need to be changed to adjust just about everything that you can through the VAG. I would be more than happy to pitch some cash or whatever... Cheers!

bcze1

You people make me laugh
Just found this sight. I would be very interested in using your vag-com. I live in Denver and work in Vail sometimes. I also have to do the switch back to the summer tires. I have the PDF that tells what all of the settings need to be changed to adjust just about everything that you can through the VAG. I would be more than happy to pitch some cash or whatever... Cheers!

PM me and we'll work something out. I'm pretty close to you.