GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have black huffs?

xeclipse631x

The old soul
Car(s)
Lawnmower
I've been contemplating painting my huffeisens. One idea I had was to leave the inside "holes" the sparkly grey color, and paint the outside of the rims black. I have the duplicolor paint and experience with the process to get it right - its just a matter of whether or not I will like the way it looks. If anyone has done something similar, post pics :)

Last edited:

thegman1234

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 Golf SE
I've been contemplating painting my huffeisens. One idea I had was to leave the inside "holes" the sparkly grey color, and paint the outside of the rims black. I have the duplicolor paint and experience with the process to get it right - its just a matter of whether or not I will like the way it looks. If anyone has black huffs, post pics here :thumbsup:

I could do a photoshop for you if you'd like.

xeclipse631x

The old soul
Car(s)
Lawnmower
If you can do it as I described, it would be greatly appreciated :)

This is not my picture (belongs to JackofAllTrades) but its the same car so if you can, use this as your base:

joelmlmkv

Ready to race!
Read the post, he was not asking what it would look like if the entire wheel was painted black, he asked what it would look like if the face only was painted and left the "holes" the painted gray.

lonestargti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Cw GTI
I have plastidipped huffs just look for my thread. And I was also thinking of just painting the faces but decided to paint the entire thing.

xeclipse631x

The old soul
Car(s)
Lawnmower
You could search it... :iono:

I was just foolin around. Its kind of like those "What chip should I get" questions.

- I did search it. Everyone has COMPLETELY black huffs. My idea was to leave the gray in the holes. Maybe it has been done before - I was just asking to see it. Which I haven't.

Read the post, he was not asking what it would look like if the entire wheel was painted black, he asked what it would look like if the face only was painted and left the "holes" the painted gray.

THANK YOU

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
there was a member on here who had the holes painted red, might be able to find those and desaturate and chop them on your car to get the feel of them.