GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone From Brunei

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
HEy All,

From brunei here. HArd to get stuff to mod. Its either too expensive or just cant get it at all. Im ordering stuff from overseas and shipping cost more than the goods itself. Frustrating.. Been searching around my neighbouring countries i.e malaysia n singapore. Dont seem to get anything at all. If anyone knws where or wat website to search for GTi stuff in SG or Malaysia,pls let me knw. Don mind flying over to get the gooods.

HAHa..:cool:

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
dude!!. the Sultan, has got the best cars in the world:thumbup: ... maybe thats why there arnt many GTI & parts there...he has em all :rolleyes:

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
LOL..like u said the "SULTAN" has all the cars. But we dont.. Well there arnt much Gti here either. Mayb a couple..:biggrin:

dude!!. the Sultan, has got the best cars in the world:thumbup: ... maybe thats why there arnt many GTI & parts there...he has em all :rolleyes:

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
My Ride:thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC00096.JPG
    DSC00096.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 2,024

andy228

FastIsMyCopilot!
Car(s)
2006 Golf MkV GTI
HEy All,

From brunei here. HArd to get stuff to mod. Its either too expensive or just cant get it at all. Im ordering stuff from overseas and shipping cost more than the goods itself. Frustrating.. Been searching around my neighbouring countries i.e malaysia n singapore. Dont seem to get anything at all. If anyone knws where or wat website to search for GTi stuff in SG or Malaysia,pls let me knw. Don mind flying over to get the gooods.

HAHa..:cool:

Hi you can contact:

Greg Lee
Export Manager
Eurohaus Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 93688812

Cheers...

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
Hi i saw ur future mod.. wher u plan to get the miltek exhaust system?..and the GruppeM too.

BIG rims.lol

Hi you can contact:

Greg Lee
Export Manager
Eurohaus Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 93688812

Cheers...

andy228

FastIsMyCopilot!
Car(s)
2006 Golf MkV GTI
Hi i saw ur future mod.. wher u plan to get the miltek exhaust system?..and the GruppeM too.

BIG rims.lol

Hi, I have ordered Miltek from Eurohaus Singapore last Sat 19/5/2007. Will arrive in Brunei by end of next week or latest by 1st week of June.

The GruppeM, I ordered directly from Japan online using credit card last week also. Will arrive here in 2-3 weeks time.

My car is also not new, I bought it from Key Hong/ Maju Motor's Boss last Dec 06 with 3000km on it. He modified it with BSR ppc tuning, ABT kits & ABT exhaust.

I changed with this 20' rims to make the front of the car higher (always hit my front spoiler before with the 18'), and I chose Lative design because it looks like the R32 rims. Waited for more than 2months to get this rims from Japan.

Cheers...

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
The GruppeM, I ordered directly from Japan online using credit card last week also. Will arrive here in 2-3 weeks time.

My car is also not new, I bought it from Key Hong/ Maju Motor's Boss last Dec 06 with 3000km on it. He modified it with BSR ppc tuning, ABT kits & ABT exhaust.

I changed with this 20' rims to make the front of the car higher (always hit my front spoiler before with the 18'), and I chose Lative design because it looks like the R32 rims. Waited for more than 2months to get this rims from Japan.

Cheers...[/QUOTE]

:bow: :eyebulge:
Nice. How much u got the miltek for? CAT back or TBE? Much u got it for if u don mind?

Hows the feel with the big rims. :respekt:

wabbit

What's up Doc..???
Car(s)
Golf GTI MkV DSG
gilbert..

u can try www.oempl.us or ecstuning.com or tmtuning.com but all r very very far from here.. so the shipping n tax import here will drive u nuts..

moomoonel

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hi Brunei people

off topic...just watched a TV show regarding Brunei...beautiful city...love to visit there one day.
I know your King is a car collector. Does he own a GTI as well? :biggrin:

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
hello gil26bert/wabbit/andy228,

pleasure to meet you all.....im a black gti owner from brunei too..pleasure to meet u all

Nice to meet wif u too.

Seems like this website have alot of local bruneian, hahaha..brunei is over run wif GTIs.