GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Unpaid balance is work since November 1st. Estimated earnings is for the past 24 hours.

Attachments

• 1210.JPG
    1210.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 163

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can just see the bumper sticker. "Never forget, unless you want to make a tasteless joke".

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Okay I’ve got money to invest. It looks like LRC was a bust. Glad I pulled out immediately when I lost $200 on a $1500 investment.

What should I be researching?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Okay I’ve got money to invest. It looks like LRC was a bust. Glad I pulled out immediately when I lost $200 on a $1500 investment.

No no no. According to the people in denial on reddit, you pulled out too early. Sure, it's dipping now, but as soon as GameStop announces an official partnership, it's going to the moon!!! 😂😂😂

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

In no particular order: ETH, SOL, AVAX, ADA, SUPER, AXS, XRP, DGB, DOT

Most of those are pretty big and well known already so less volatility but less risk as well. None of them are immune to market cycles but the fundamentals are what really matters long term

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Sure, it's dipping now, but as soon as GameStop announces an official partnership
Gamestop did announce their partnership with Loopring and ImmutableX. Quarterly earnings statements and announcements generally do not make the news, because they're objective and not sensationalized. You're waiting for the launch of the marketplace that uses them. LRC is still a good investment, it's just not a "hey guys I want to be a millionaire in 4 months" investment. And it's not a "move your 401k into this now" investment.

I agree with Eth and XRP, both great investments.

Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

So Gamestop has had a really hot two weeks. Which turbo should I buy?
At the very same time I posted my question above, I was strongly considering buying GME @ ~$85.

boy, am I mad at myself for stalling.

also, if you live in a state with emissions testing the new APR turbos are a really good value for 400-450WHP setups