GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And the number one reason crypto currency won't succeed in its current unregulated state, volatility. Imagine trying to run a business and the currency fluctuated every time someone made a joke about it.
Screenshot_20210510-173143_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-172502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-172343_Chrome.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Similar to the stock market fueled by speculation and incorrect stories.

No,, much worse. Much much worse. Imagine the price of bread changing as much as 30 to 50% week to week.

This will be the millennial's Enron. It doesn't end well.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We shall see. Only time will tell.

History already gives us the answer, no need to wait. Zero, zilch, no, nada, chance governments and central banks don't crush and coopt cryto.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
And the number one reason crypto currency won't succeed in its current unregulated state, volatility. Imagine trying to run a business and the currency fluctuated every time someone made a joke about it.
Lmaoooo, way to change the subject after your last argument was completely debunked. Now I'm starting to believe you really are just trolling

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll tell the powers that be that you said to just start shutting it all down
😂

No need, they're on it. Crypto is illegal in many countries already and isn't legal tender in any country .

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lmaoooo, way to change the subject after your last argument was completely debunked. Now I'm starting to believe you really are just trolling

My argument wasn't "debunked" at all.

Do what you want with your time and money, in the short-term, you'll make some money. But if you think this party lasts, you're crazy. The banking industry controls the politicians and central banks won't let invented currencies disrupt the banking system. Crypto currency is already illegal in many countries and isn't legal tender in a single country.

When you're being conned and are making money right now, it's hard to see the con. It's the nature of cons.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion