GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else going to leave their GTI stock?

Are you leaving your GTI stock?

• Yes, I'm leaving it stock.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Only as long as I have a warranty.

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No, I'm going to mod it.

Votes: 44 55.7%

• Total voters

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I plan on leaving my GTI stock for the most part. I'm going to color-match the bumpers and side-skirts but they should have done that from the factory anyways. Other than that my baby will remain stock. I'll probably add a nav unit some time too but I don't really count that as a mod.

Anyone else planning on leaving their car stock?

C7ZZ

Ready to race!
other than some small cosmetic changes, mine is as it was when I picked it up. Will likely remain that way. I bought this car to get me to work and home again.
I added LED's to the door courtesy reflectors to activate them and changed the GTI letters on the gril and hatch to the Anniversary red. At some point I may change the speakers. Those are mods, but I think you were refering to engine or suspension mods to change the way the car performs. Its tempting to get the ecu flashed. Bang for the buck its hard to beat, but I think I will keep the money instead.

Nerdavison

Nerd with Speed addiction
Car(s)
07 GTI, 80 TR8
I intend to leave my stock, well with oem euro springs but they are stock in my opnion as they say vw on them. Other than that just the fact I painted my GTI badge on my wheel red.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
only coz i dont have money to mod right now. once i get out of school i plan on painting the front valence, side skirts, and upper half of the rear bumper (little part on the bottom where the exaust pipes will stay black), and doing the eibach pro-kit. other than that, i dont know what else i want to do...probably once it is no longer my daily driver i'll start doing some crazy shit to it, but otherwise i'm happy with the performance. probably just do a simple reflash in the meantime though.

bilbos

On the Kop
It will stay stock, partly because it is leased. I still haven't made my mind up whether I am going to get rid of it once the lease period is over. :iono:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Yeah i only have tint now. I plan on putting the Euro springs in it and and that's about it for now. maybe intake but nothing special. ohh yeah i also want to paint the skirts all around

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I gotta get a big POWERED BY VOLKSWAGEN sticker then a big windshield banner that reads VOLKSWAGEN GTI just in case people didn't know.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^hey i have that.....