GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone buy from wrdusa?

razr

+50 hp spark plugs
I'm just looking for feedback from anyone who has bought from them . They have a good price on a set of coiloversis why I'm asking. Thanks.

dddrew.

blah.
I'm just looking for feedback from anyone who has bought from them . They have a good price on a set of coiloversis why I'm asking. Thanks.
I'm assuming you're interested in the koni coilovers that they keep advertising? They'll charge you a lot for shipping on top of the $980.10, plus they're always out of stock. I ordered a set from him and he kept telling me they'd be 2 more weeks. Eventually after a couple of months i asked for my refund.

Just buy them from Redline-Motorworks for $980 + free shipping. Use the coupon code: GETKONI4LESS
I bought mine from them last year. I'd contact them first to make sure they have some in stock, they haven't been very active on GolfMKV lately.

razr

+50 hp spark plugs
I'm assuming you're interested in the koni coilovers that they keep advertising? They'll charge you a lot for shipping on top of the $980.10, plus they're always out of stock. I ordered a set from him and he kept telling me they'd be 2 more weeks. Eventually after a couple of months i asked for my refund.

Just buy them from Redline-Motorworks for $980 + free shipping. Use the coupon code: GETKONI4LESS
I bought mine from them last year. I'd contact them first to make sure they have some in stock, they haven't been very active on GolfMKV lately.

Wow thanks a lot man! I am going to contact them and make sure they have them in stock! If I could give you a hug I would! Lol:thumbsup: