GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
So is the Switch worth getting?

For me, yes. I've never played a game that is as open ended as BOTW. It's like how I've always wanted a game to be. Most of the time you think "ooohhh....there should be something there" and there's nothing. Which I really like. There's a lot of ground to cover and I haven't really lost interest for more than a day or two in the past year or so. Borderlands is decent on it, there are tons of indie games that are really cheap and the other Nintendo options are cool but BOTW is the definitely the main attraction.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The Switch is great for retro/classic gaming, too. Lots of compilations from Sega, Capcom, Midway, Taito, Nintendo, Namco, Konami, etc...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Started Lost Ark yesterday. Never been into MMO's but this one feels more like Diablo and is pretty damn good so far

You play Path of Exile if you like the Diablo style AARPGs?

Tried Lost Ark, couldn't really get into it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.

I've put a ton of hours into PoE. It's been a while since I've played, but I played 2 or 3 seasons right in a row. I have to take long breaks from that game though. I can only do the same thing over and over for so long. That game never rewards me with decent loot and I hate the crafting so much.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

Played PoE a few years ago but not a whole lot. I think I'm actually banned on it for trying to run a bot or something :ROFLMAO:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
For me, yes. I've never played a game that is as open ended as BOTW. It's like how I've always wanted a game to be. Most of the time you think "ooohhh....there should be something there" and there's nothing.
Like dating in your late 30s.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The remake or the old one?
I was playing Project Diablo 2 (modded original D2) but switched to D2R a couple months ago...was waiting for the new ladder patch but not anymore since starting Lost Ark

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I passed Ghost of Tsushima last night - decent game. 7/10. Now I'm looking for something else. PS4.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I passed Ghost of Tsushima last night - decent game. 7/10. Now I'm looking for something else. PS4.
Different type of game but Until Dawn was pretty cool, you're basically playing through a horror movie

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Played it. Pretty cool.

Lost judgement is on sale in the PS store, I'm most likely gonna grab it next.