GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any sneaker heads in here?

DDKing13

Ready to race!
I specifically want these Flyknits

Those, along with all of the other versions of that colorway, are so hyped. Good luck trying to find some for a good price.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Friend has some original Air Jordans, from about 1989-90-91 or so. They are Chicago Bulls colors, red/white/black. They are kind of high-top chucks. Does he have the ORIGINAL Air Jordans?

hooligan74

Ready to race!
The "original" Air Jordans were only red and black, IIRC. They were "banned" by the NBA for not conforming to the uniform policy. I think Nike even had an ad campaign about it.

The white/black/red ones were the "approved" version per the NBA uniform rules.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Those, along with all of the other versions of that colorway, are so hyped. Good luck trying to find some for a good price.

The trainer version of the multicolor isn't being made anymore, but the trainer multicolor is still available on Nike.com

keedvin

Passed Driver's Ed
I've never understood the whole sneaker head thing until recently. I myself am not one, I have one pair of shoes that i ride my bike/skateboard/go to work in. However I was talking to a coworker who is all about denim. I'm talking 200-400 dollar pairs of jeans. He explained it to me and compared it to people being sneaker heads. So I think i have a better understanding. The talk also made me think about buying another pair of jeans.

I'm one of those denim guys. :cool:
Collected jordans and sb's in high school, eventually sold everything I had senior year. Regret selling my 01 royal 1's and metallics. :cry: