GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any sneaker heads in here?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yeah man I'm scared to wear em. They've been sitting in my closet for years lol

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I owned every pair of jordans from 85 or 86(kindergarten) when they came out until I went to high school. They started to get to up to $160 then and even I as a selfish teenage couldn't bring myself to ask my mom to buy them for me.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I worked since I was 16 and I did a whole bunch of side jobs as I was younger. My shoe habit was well funded. Wish I still had pictures of my Heineken Dunks, denim AF1's, Tiffany dunks etc that I had in high school. They got too small and/or worn.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Yeah man I'm scared to wear em. They've been sitting in my closet for years lol

Rock don't stock! Lol

I owned every pair of jordans from 85 or 86(kindergarten) when they came out until I went to high school. They started to get to up to $160 then and even I as a selfish teenage couldn't bring myself to ask my mom to buy them for me.

I'm kind of the opposite. I didn't own any Jordan's growing up as my (single)mom said they were too expensive but once when I was in 8th grade she did buy me the freshwater Griffey 2's. I was juiced as f. But I like to collect because I remember the history of each shoe and they all bring a certain nostalgia to me. Plus I couldn't have them as a teen n now I can have whatever I want.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
I stocked my white cement 4's for like 6 months n when I finally wore them, the right shoe makes a squeak when I walk. It's minimal but urkes me a lot. But I think 13's are a little more resilient and safer to stock. I was just kidding btw people can do what they want with their shoes. Those aren't size 9 are they? Lol

I was at my GF's cousins wake/viewing this past week and I was wearing my bred 11's and I noticed some people rocking concords, turfs, n bred 13's and we were all being introduced to each other n I can tell it turned into one of those "lets see how long we can go without bringing up sneakers" situations lol. At a damn funeral home!

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
I've never understood the whole sneaker head thing until recently. I myself am not one, I have one pair of shoes that i ride my bike/skateboard/go to work in. However I was talking to a coworker who is all about denim. I'm talking 200-400 dollar pairs of jeans. He explained it to me and compared it to people being sneaker heads. So I think i have a better understanding. The talk also made me think about buying another pair of jeans.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Anybody gonna be picking up the McRads at the end of the month?

wavygravy

Passed Driver's Ed
im into kicks as well! i rock Js, AF1s most of the time. my kid is 9 and rocks retro Js too heh i buy an extra pair of the one i really love.. and just stash it hopefully for my boy when he becomes a size 11 lol..

i got bitten by the mod bug so i've been laying low on the new releases. but if i see a restock of a pair i like.. then its meant to be :)

hooligan74

Ready to race!
I love good shoes and boots, not just sneakers.

My Wolverine 1000 Mile boots are probably the best $300 I've ever spent. Cole Haan, Johnston and Murphy, Allen-Edmonds, etc.

My sneaker collection is down to a couple pairs of Reebok Nanos for workouts, 2 pairs of NB 730s, about 5 pairs of low-top Chucks and some random "casual" sneakers from Puma, Asics, Aldo, etc.

DDKing13

Ready to race!
My sneaker collection has evolved over the years. It started with Jordans/Air forces, then I got really into Nike SB in high school, now i'm more into tech shoes (flyknits, free runs, and other brands of running shoes)