GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Gamers here?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Deagle said:
Damn, did anyone see the PS3 Confrence? 20gig model for $499 and 60gig for whatever retailers see fit.

yup i watched the whole thing...some badass things going on with SCE this year...all the stuff with the PS3 and the PSP....i cant wait

oh and btw that price point was for Japan

for America its 20gig for 499$ and 60gig for 599$...which is alittle steep but u have to realize that u are getting some badass next gen graphics....u are getting a Blu-Ray Dvd player...and Free online services

ill drop 600 bills on it when i get some money...lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
as for Halo2...well i played the hell outta Halo1 on system link with friends...then i bought 2 xboxs for Halo2...i modded one xbox and played H2 on the other cuz the modded xbox got booted from XBL....so i played H2 forever and then one night i got so sick of playing it i went out to get food took the CD with me and tossed it out the window going about 120 down the highway...lol

!!!
That's when you know you're hooked. What other game could make you do that. You played it until you got sick of it and had to throw it out the window so that you wouldn't play it again. Almost how an alcoholic deals with his addictions:biggrin:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
dwl137 said:
Lvl 60 NE Rogue on Zul'Jin, you're not alone :smile:

i had a lvl 60 orc hunter on Deathwing..

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
KharatosGTI said:
Eh, guess I'm the first WoW player to report to duty.

nope...i have a lvl 35 rogue...a lvl 25 mage....and a 15 warrior

the problem is i cant stand to play WoW for more than a month at a time....i CANNOT stand grinding

kirk180 said:
That's when you know you're hooked. What other game could make you do that. You played it until you got sick of it and had to throw it out the window so that you wouldn't play it again. Almost how an alcoholic deals with his addictions

the only reason it was addicting was that i was able to play with all my friends....but when my friends stop playing H2 and started either living real lives or just moved on to other games...H2 sat and collected dust...then one night i put it in and had to deal with a bunch of little kids...that was the last draw for me...thats when the CD too flight

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Freek said:
yup i watched the whole thing...some badass things going on with SCE this year...all the stuff with the PS3 and the PSP....i cant wait

oh and btw that price point was for Japan

for America its 20gig for 499$ and 60gig for 599$...which is alittle steep but u have to realize that u are getting some badass next gen graphics....u are getting a Blu-Ray Dvd player...and Free online services

ill drop 600 bills on it when i get some money...lol

Yeah, but it's going to be about $675 with tax... and then you have to front another $60 just for one game! You're damn near knocking at 1G's door!

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
WoW is pretty much all I play these days. Console games like Zelda and Suikoden still pull me away once in a while, and I'm very anxious to try Suikoden V (I had no idea it had even come out) and the new Zelda.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Deagle said:
Yeah, but it's going to be about $675 with tax... and then you have to front another $60 just for one game! You're damn near knocking at 1G's door!

well when u put it that way....lmao!....maybe i wont run right out and buy a ps3

i for sure will buy a Wii...from what i saw this morning at the nintendo press conference...the Wii is sure to be the funk when it comes out...and it will be cheaper than the other 2 systems(even tho i own a 360 already) and it will have the added function of playing old nes,snes,n64 and sega games....hot damn im excited!!