GOLFMKV

Any Gamers here?

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Half Life 2 buddy:thumbsup: :wink:

kirk180 said:
You see my profile pic right? Has there ever been a game as good as this one? I play many games, but nothing compares to Halo2. I live in xbox live land (not as much as I use to though). Once you get ranked pretty high, the levels are full of cheaters and quiters. So after a drunk night of accidental deranking (damn Jim Beam) I'm somewhere in the 20's now. Long live H2! Until H3 comes out that is.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

laserjock

Autocross Newbie
Xbox360 here...Mostly playing CoD2 right now and have yet to put much time into the latest Ghost Recon. I keep hearing great things about Oblivion.. gotta check that out. Other than that mostly sports games on the Xbox.

PSP - FIFA soccer, PQ Intelligence, Ridge Racer.

Every now and then I like to pull out the old NES... excitebike, Mike Tyson's punch out and double dribble still rock!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
MHS216 said:
I play a lot of sports games on XBOX.

Madden 06
FIFA 06
NHL 06

Forza Motorsport is a pretty decent XBOX alternative to GT4 etc.

:respekt: madden is a dumbass, but his games are freakin awesome!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
looks like we got some good gamers...seems alot of u guys are xbox people....any of u thinking about picking up a Wii or a PS3?

i know for sure im getting a Wii...i just love nintendo home consoles....their handhelds im tired of after getting my PSP...nothing compares to the PSP as a handheld right now

as for Halo2...well i played the hell outta Halo1 on system link with friends...then i bought 2 xboxs for Halo2...i modded one xbox and played H2 on the other cuz the modded xbox got booted from XBL....so i played H2 forever and then one night i got so sick of playing it i went out to get food took the CD with me and tossed it out the window going about 120 down the highway...lol

also all u xbox 360 people...make sure u check out the marketplace this week...being its E3 there are putting a ton of shit on there....like right now im downloading the Test Drive Unlimited Demo....gonna be badass!!!

laserjock

Autocross Newbie
GTI2007 said:
Wii is the name of the new Nintendo Console.

I thought the name was going to be the evolution? :confused: or revolution? :confused: Recently got my Game Informer magazine and that's what they were referring to it as anyhow...

certainly no big deal and i'm not arguing.. just a bit confused that's all.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well nintendos new console was code named Revolution....but then last week nintendo announced the offical name will be Wii for the new console

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
so is that W I I or pronounced "wee". I've heard it called the revolution, never the Wii. I'm not all up to date with my lingo though.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
MHS216 said:
so is that W I I or pronounced "wee". I've heard it called the revolution, never the Wii. I'm not all up to date with my lingo though.

its pronounced "wee"....yea it was called revolution while in developlemnt...but since e3 is this week they made the announcement that its offically called Wii

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
The N64 had probably the best games I've seen thus far (although Speedball 2 : Brutal Deluxe will be my all time fave) - so I'll be picking up the Wii even though the name's got to be an industry joke.

XBOX : Best games : Black (by far the best fps) , Half Life 2 , Halo 2 , Burnout Revenge. (finished all except BR).

XBOX 360 : Best games : Oblivion. :p

Here's hoping Killzone's as good as it's promising to be.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
damn im having some fun with this Test Drive Unlimited Demo....its a pretty decent game thus far....granted it has a couple little faults but its a demo...im sure the kinks will be worked out when before the game goes gold

those of u with 360's...i would recommend u all check it being i knoe most of u are car nuts

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Damn, did anyone see the PS3 Confrence? 20gig model for $499 and 60gig for whatever retailers see fit.