GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Gamers here?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Any of u VW freaks gamers?

i am...im a huge console gamer...lately ive been playing the hell out of Oblivion for the Xbox 360...great game if u are into open ended RPG's

so lets hear...what are the gamers on the site playing or what have u played in the past....i know im not the only gamer on this site :biggrin:

GTI2007

I play a lot on my PS2. My latest game is Need For Speed: Most Wanted which I completed 3 times with a GTI. Other then that I play GT4, GTA: San Andreas or Killzone

Few years back I was playing Age Of Empires 1 and 2 almost every day on my computer. Would love to play AOE 3 but my computer ain't fast or strong enough for it :cry:

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
I've got all the current consoles. Used to play SOCOM on the PS2 competitively, but ever since I camped out for my 360 I've hardly touched anything else.

What's everyone's GamerTag? Mine is Deagle2123

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I play a lot of sports games on XBOX.

Madden 06
FIFA 06
NHL 06

Forza Motorsport is a pretty decent XBOX alternative to GT4 etc.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
sorry i havent responded sooner...im trying to finish the main quest in Oblivion

yea i own all the consoles on the market right now including all the handhelds and i will own Wii and Ps3 sooner or later..hehe

i also play some MMO's...i play UO...ive been playing UO for about 5 years now....i also have had about 5 stints with WoW...but WoW just gets real old after about a month

my gamertag for xbox is NetworkProblems...feel free to add me if u all have xbox live...just make sure when u send the friend invite u all let me know u are from the MkV forums

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
Currently addicted to Oblivion. Sold my modded xbox to upgrade and finding the 360 a little lacking right now. Also have Dead or Alive 4 , Burnout 3 Revenge, and Full Auto... but that's going back to the shop as it whiffs.

Last game I played on the xbox was Black - which is astounding. Left it half-way through Black Ops mode.

Oblivion, though, is amazingly good.

If the Killzone trailer ( http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=6443&type=wmv ) is rendered real time, and plays like that on the PS3 - I'm selling my 360.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
i usto game alot, infact i usto run a local lan club in the N.Scottsdale area, had 24+man lan's of cs/dod/tfc/q3a/ut/and bf 1942. good shit, my fortay was dod, i went cal m, then i joined the army lol. i like alot of rts's, wc3, AoE, C&C (somewhat.. dont like left click movement..), starcraft etc. never really got too big into consoles till the army, in ait all my roommates and friends were big into halo 2, so i setup a 16man halo2 network threw the ceiling tiles and we could all play against eachother from our wall lockers in our own rooms. good shit ;) we even hosted multi comany tourneyments on post. Me my friend Lucas and Neilson were the reigning 3 man team champions on post. I love competition, anything really.

oh yeah.. and i played uo for 5 years also.. WoW for 2, Asherons Call for 3, EverQuest for 2, Star Wars Galaxies for 2 also.., gotta love them mmo's.. except they be lacking these days. UO and SWG impressed me the most out of all of them, until UO got bought by EA, and SWG got it's "combat patch" which completely changed the physics of the game. :/ ok i think ive talked too much xD

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
You see my profile pic right? Has there ever been a game as good as this one? I play many games, but nothing compares to Halo2. I live in xbox live land (not as much as I use to though). Once you get ranked pretty high, the levels are full of cheaters and quiters. So after a drunk night of accidental deranking (damn Jim Beam) I'm somewhere in the 20's now. Long live H2! Until H3 comes out that is.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
trevor said:
cs 1.6 cal-p
I almost went into cal-p, but the team I was going to join fell apart :/. Then I moved to Source for a while and then I quit CS and didn't play games for a long time until Oblivion came out. Now it's been a month since I've played that, I'm too busy...

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Faerus said:
I almost went into cal-p, but the team I was going to join fell apart :/. Then I moved to Source for a while and then I quit CS and didn't play games for a long time until Oblivion came out. Now it's been a month since I've played that, I'm too busy...

never too busy! xD

bilbos

On the Kop
I alternate between PC and XBox. On PC at the moment I am playing Age of Empires 3 (excellent graphics). I have got Star Wars: Empire at War to follow and then maybe Oblivion.
On the XBox the current runners are Tomb Raider: Legend and Burnout Revenge.