GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any DM K04+ users still out there?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Have been thinking of reloading my DM K04+ tune....but cannot install xconsole onto windows 11 (new laptop). Attempting to do so, kept forcing an error.
Any solutions to this problem? (Online support is nonexistent)
Other than find an older laptop with windows 7 on it.

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
OK...thanks for looking in.
I believe it may be time to delete all of my DM K04+ tunes from my computer and throw away the loader. Time to let go and leave the past in the past.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Still here running DMs K04+ tune. Also still on windows 10, you can use virtualbox or vmware player and use a USB passthrough to swap tunes.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Thank you...I haven't tossed anything as of yet. So I will look into these with windows 11: "virtualbox or vmware player and use a USB passthrough" (y)

infamous

Ready to race!
I have a copy of my stock tune after downloading it via their tuner. Anyone able to load their stock tune via their device? I am currently stage 1 on the dm software. My device errors out when I try uploading the stock tune.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
No idea...I only ran my DM K04+ tune for just under two years; 2014 to 2016.
I have four DM tunes...but none are the stock file.
I have my stock file, sent to me from GIAC, but I have no way of loading it. They sent it to me so I have it for whenever I go to a GIAC dealer; for if it is needed.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Have been thinking of reloading my DM K04+ tune....but cannot install xconsole onto windows 11 (new laptop). Attempting to do so, kept forcing an error.
Any solutions to this problem? (Online support is nonexistent)
Other than find an older laptop with windows 7 on it.
I'm still on the K04+ and no issues - I was the original development car. Pretty sure I still have the loader somewhere but not sure what you are looking to do.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I have the old loader, and I tranferred all of my DM files to the new laptop. But I could not load "xconsole" onto the new laptop with Windows 11. I've given up since all this. Thank you though.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know what became of DM? Is Bronson back with APR?