GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any coffee drinkers here?

JhnR

Banned
i had a little coffe today and im so jittery why...and my stomach hurts.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Oh forgot to mention a bad side effect. Coffee = atomic ass. Glad to not have that in my system anymore lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
For regular brands it's $36 for 80 cups. The Starbucks is $36 for 54 cups. I usually have a two or three cups at home and then a few out so the Keurig is perfect for me.

that's a damn good deal there.

Tecni

Ready to race!
I love coffee, but I don't like the traditional american "cup of joe". Its bitter because they usually roast the coffee beans before they're fully ripe and the mixture with just plain water is nasty.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I always have my coffee black. I'll usually have an iced Americano.

Anybody here like Peet's coffee? Peet's is definitely more sparse location-wise than Starbucks, so I try to go every time I am near one. I find their coffee is much stronger than Starbucks.

Peets is my fall-back when Dunn Bros is not available.

Unless its the Bay Area, then its Philz!!

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just got coffee again, dammit.

manapuaman

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI DSG
I am pretty picky about coffee. My favorites come from Hilo Coffee Mill medium or dark blend and I can drink it straight black. Purcolated better than drip for full flavor but French press is heaven.

Deathbyart

Go Kart Newbie
I love when my parents travel then they bring me my favorite, Jamaica Blue Mountain. Now because of this thread I am visiting a Dunn Bros down the street tomorrow.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
UCC (Ueshima) Blue Mountain is the best I've had and I reserve for special guests, but otherwise, there's a turkish mom/pop store nearby that sells Arabian coffee beans for fairly cheap that's pretty amazing that I use as my primary.

Then there's always Viet coffee shops :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZNykv-FN0

Even though the Viet variety is more risque I am starting to prefer the more conservative nature of the drive thru stands. Its got a cleaner feel in the sense we dont have a sausage fest surrounding us and the ambiance is open air so no smoky carcinogens entering my lungs. Bikini drive thrus are good enough for me, if I want a show I can just hit up the strip club and not sit at the tip rail. For full service I can always count on my ATFs and relaxation assistants.