GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Buy From Temu.com?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Mixed reviews. You can't expect quality with their prices, but I'm thinking of buying the drill-powered chainsaw. As much as I would need one, I think it could be good enough.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Well, if you did not see temu.com in the title, or figure out for yourselves you probably add ".com" at the end, perhaps you need to take Adderall.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

cb1111

Go for it, if you want to buy cheap crap and have all of your information sold to the Chinese government. If it is anything electronic (keyboards, cameras etc.) then expect all of your comms to be intercepted by the Chinese government. Expect anything brand name to be counterfeit.

Let us know how it goes.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It's always tricky when you're not sure about the quality, especially with those tempting low prices. As for the drill-powered chainsaw, it might just do the job you need it for.
The thought of a Bot with a chainsaw is disconcerting, at least it's not a real chainsaw.

#reported

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Spammer aside, my own update is love ordering cheap shit off Temu. No electronics, but have ordered plenty of stuff like brushes to clean the car, or cheap shit like stickers or basically cheap junk for my daughter (but she loves it). Stuff actually comes fast (relatively speaking, it is coming from China with free shipping), faster than AliEx, and even if it's a day late, you get a $5 credit on your account. Considering most shit ordered is $2 - $3 and an average order is $10, it's a pretty big discount.

I'm still sure the drill powered chain saw is a piece of shit though.