GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any BlackBerry users?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Anyone here who uses BlackBerry products? They don't have to be new but in general? I just got a Q10 and I'm wondering if the community here has any BB users :D

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
i hate my bb. texting is a chore. im kinda stuck with this phone for now cuz its a prepaid phone and i dont want to get another phone with a plan. my screen is dirty on the inside, im not sure if its possible to take the screen off to clean inside or not. i have the bb curve.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: :laugh: Blackberry :lol: :lol:

JhnR

Banned
i hate my bb. texting is a chore. im kinda stuck with this phone for now cuz its a prepaid phone and i dont want to get another phone with a plan. my screen is dirty on the inside, im not sure if its possible to take the screen off to clean inside or not. i have the bb curve.

lol so 1989

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I have one for work, a Bold touchscreen, not the newest one. Mine sucks shit. Locks up all the time.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Damn so much negativity! I had a Curve back in the day and while it was a POS it never gave me any problems. The new Q10 is awesome. The new OS makes it so easy to keep track of everything. Apps suck though. But that's it. I'd only want instagram and I'd be okay lol; but I have my iPhone 4 for all those other apps :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I had a Curve for a year before buying a real phone

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I had a Curve for a year before buying a real phone

Oh I agree with the curve, it was terrible. The Q10 is amazing though. I love it :D

Btw, I secretly think Android phones suck. :D That's personal preference though.

Just keep it on topic with present day BB users. Thanx

To slow down the bias: I don't like the BlackBerry Z10 much. Same specs as the Q10, but I don't think I would get a BlackBerry touchscreen(no physical keyboard) phone. They're known specifically for the keyboards. :D

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
We totally showed up and shit on this thread :laugh:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
We totally showed up and shit on this thread :laugh:

Eh, I was just wondering if there are any people who use them :p Wanted to see what they thought of it. Considering everyone who presently has one right now has older models and some are work models, I can only assume it's a pain to work with it. I got a win-win situation so I basically have a BlackBerry Q10 and an iPhone 4 for my personal use. The iPhone 4 is not connected to service but I can take it along and just hotspot through my BB, and if I ever need to on-the-verge-of-death Instagram, I have a way :p

For me it was a win-win. Phone I love (BB) and an iPhone for ease-of-use/everything else :D

Do Work, can we agree that Windows phones are just :barf:? Or do you like those?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't trust any of the new Microsoft platforms after they abandoned Zune, made Windows look like a modern art portfolio, and decided cameras should be required for consoles. Microsoft is that guy you know who makes a ton of money and tries to get one of everything that other people have just because. Android is successful because it integrates Google's incredibly popular service platform. Apple is successful because their rabid fan base would buy a broken toaster with an Apple logo on it.

Blackberry stuck to their bread and butter for way too long and lost marketshare while Microsoft simply keeps throwing cash at every market segment they see.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I don't have a problem with it, though. BB is making a new stab at the market especially with the new z5 and q5 coming out (like the curves of this new generation of BB). BB barely released new phones, so it's exciting to see. Again on preference. I love google integration, I just dislike android layout. I love iPhone's ease of use, and apps, but I dislike Apple. The list goes on and on... I've never had a major problem with the BB though, while I went through 5 iPhones when I owned a 4S