GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another VW Sales rep here to answer questions!

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
i dont know man, i know we don't like to do business even dealer trades with the soCAL folks. I don't want to recommend anybody because i dont have anyone to reccommend :iono: ... but you could order one from us! :biggrin:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
tax is orange county is only 7.75% vs la and san fran = 8.25% some a few hundred bucks ;)

erocker

Passed Driver's Ed
absoluteczech said:
thanks! btw do you have any contacts that work in socal that would give me a good deal?

I am ordering a 07 GTI loaded from a SoCal dealer today at dealer invoice.
Base Invoice $21,414
Destination $630
Options $5,139
Base total $27,183

SCVDA $200 = Southern California VW Dealer Association
Flooring $142
Port Prep $25
Doc Fee $45
Adjusted total $27,595

Added Dealer Profit $0
Adjusted total $27,595

Plus Tax, License, and other government fees.

PM me for details on how if interested.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
When is the best time to buy a new car (for us that is, not sales dept)?

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
SCVDA $200 = Southern California VW Dealer Association

WTF? Screw job.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
absoluteczech said:
tax is orange county is only 7.75% vs la and san fran = 8.25% some a few hundred bucks ;)
Wish they had car dealers on military bases! No tax there.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
That's impressive. How many responses did you receive?

erocker

Passed Driver's Ed
Wild Hare said:
That's impressive. How many responses did you receive?

I received responses from about 10 different dealers. They started offering me $750 above invoice, then $500, then $400, $200, and finally at dealer invoice. Keep in mind, the dealer is still making money (holdbacks, doc fees, etc.)

I am going to the dealer in 30 mins. to actually make the order. If at anytime the dealer adds extra fees while I am there, I am out the door and won't come back.

-Eric

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
Well the best time to buy cars is at the end of the month, all dealerships have goals to hit that are rarely met. basically means at the end of the month all they want to do is get units out. Invoice is a lot easier to hit on a day like today or tomorrow/

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
erocker said:
I received responses from about 10 different dealers. They started offering me $750 above invoice, then $500, then $400, $200, and finally at dealer invoice. Keep in mind, the dealer is still making money (holdbacks, doc fees, etc.)

I am going to the dealer in 30 mins. to actually make the order. If at anytime the dealer adds extra fees while I am there, I am out the door and won't come back.

-Eric

Thats why I like the Supplier discounts...get dealer invoice + any current incentives without all that jumping through hoops.